How do you top Palin's not knowing the "Bush Doctrine?"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by james_bond_3rd, Sep 18, 2008.

1. in that case he is moron :D

#21     Sep 18, 2008
  2. Just so it's clear - you are in favor of the UN ok'ing military action taken by the US, yes or no.

#22     Sep 18, 2008
  3. Yes. Better than UN not ok'ing military action taken by us.

#23     Sep 18, 2008
  4. Does it really matter when the Bush Admin uses the violation of UN resolutions as an excuse for war anyway?

Yes or No?

#24     Sep 18, 2008
  5. There will no longer be a Bush Administration in a couple of months, yes or no?

#25     Sep 19, 2008
  6. Thanks. Exactly what I thought. Not surprising in the least that you would outsource our military to the UN.

How about letting the UN dictate our foreign, economic, and environmental policy as well? Shouldn't Syria, Venezuela, Iran, et al have a say in all of that?

#26     Sep 19, 2008
  7. So it's your position that after an administration leaves office that all of it's history and precedence is gone as well?

C'mon dude...stop trying to play gottcha. You're much smarter than that.

#27     Sep 19, 2008
  8. Better to do that then let people that speak in tongues and are Christian fundamentalists force their policies which involve our tax dollars, to the detriment of the entire country, upon us.

The Iraq War will cost this country 3 trillion by the time all is said and done.

Why don't you and your kind (stammering morons that are taking this country down) step up to the plate and agree to pay those debts off - your kids and grandkids can be saddled with that debt, too.

All you people that still defend Bush to this day make me sick. You're the primary reason this country is fading in economic and global political power quickly.

Keep voting for fruitcake religious nuts that don't even claim to believe in the scientific method, and that seem like the kind of guy or woman you'd feel at ease knocking back a shot with.

There was a time when average Americans chose their leaders based on their level of competency, knowledge of world affairs, their true level of educational achievement, and the substance of the policies they articulate.

Bush and the modern GOP have perversely articulated a policy of starting unnecessary wars, cutting taxes while radically increasing government deficit spending, and trying to stomp out the constitutional and civil liberties of the American People.

You are a moron par excellence.

#28     Sep 19, 2008
  9. Doc, there is a difference between using the UN when it is politically expedient, and actually relegating your policies to its whims.

Which candidate has a messianic complex and a need to be adulated by 300,000 Germans at a rock concert? Obama wants to be the world's friend and not offend anybody. If you really think he's serious about starting a war with Pakistan, you're bonkers.

#29     Sep 19, 2008
  10. My feelings would be hurt if I thought you had any intelligence and/or common sense. As it is, I have no choice but to relegate your shrill hysterics to the ET radical left recycle bin.

#30     Sep 19, 2008