How do you stack up?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by dealmaker, Oct 18, 2019.

1. dealmaker

dealmaker

2. jys78

jys78

I'd be interested in a similar breakdown for net worth, which IMO is the true measure of wealth. Income is relatively meaningless, you could have a 1%er (by income) with nothing in the bank, while someone else with 8 digit NW shows relatively little income.

3. dealmaker

dealmaker

[​IMG]

Nobert likes this.
  4. How does per post and income add up? Definitely not per post.

5. fan27

fan27

Looks like the income is "Insta Income" meaning money they made from Instagram. That value divided by the number of posts gets the second column. Likely an overly simplistic representation of how they are monetizing Instagram.

6. That was my point, it does not add up, or did Kylie Jenner put up 3 posts? Nobody on this planet earns 1 million pounds per social media post, not today, perhaps in a year. Crazy crazy world we are living in.

7. Turveyd

Turveyd

Full time day trader, do some work on the side occasionally so.

Trading -5K and work +5K so I'm currently on approx lets work this out right, errrmmmmmmm, 0K per year currently.

Going well :)

orbit23 likes this.
  8. Yessss! I am NAILING the top 50%! :D

9. dozu888

dozu888

guessing the 'per post' is the highest single post revenue they ever generated... notice that the 'income' is listed in order, but the 'per' isn't... so that would make sense.

10. Turveyd

Turveyd

You can make 780K for 1 post on Instagram ?? what is that correct and serious, better get that installed, screw this trading crap.

#10     Oct 18, 2019
    Overnight likes this.