How Do You Solve a Problem Like Sharia?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pabst, Sep 15, 2006.

1. bsmeter

bsmeter

Wow!! wait up then for a sec mama.

Lets see, ummmmm, he makes millions. I guess because his "his head stuck so far up his arse"?!!

ROTFLMAO!! Another trader-want-to-be. Even worse, this paper trader pretends to be a woman.

FYI, the only sound guys like to hear from women is their moaning while giving them a ride. Otherwise please STFU! ROTFLMAO!! :D

#41     Sep 19, 2006
  2. Cutten

Cutten

How do you solve it? Shag their daughters, then give your offspring the complete works of Richard Dawkins.

#42     Sep 20, 2006
  3. I shall make a point, I don't believe Curtis has his head up his ass. To the contrary I agree with most of what he writes. The only thing I differ on is the timing for this innocent way of looking at savagery in front of our eyes today.

Movements of this nature must be quelled at the source and being nice about it hasn't help much the last 30 yrs, it has only grown.

To wit, free terrorist training camps sponsored by full fledged governments during the 1990s. And nobody doing anything about it until two buildings fell in NYC.

States in the middle east now understand that sponsoring terrorism of any sort can cost them personally and dearly. That is a very good thing.

Quote from bali_survivor:

Curtis has his head stuck so far up his arse that he is spewing nonsense.

ANYONE who has ever lived in a Muslim dominated country like Indonesia, southern part of the Philippines, southern Thailand, nothern Malaysia, Muslim parts of Russia, Afghanistan etc will tell you that Muslims have only one goal: dominate the world and death to all non-believers.

Religion of peace? My arse!

What the pope stated about the Muslims was totally correct, we need to look only at the reaction of them.

IMHO he should never have apologized, neither was there a need for it because one does not need to apologize for a FACT.

This is the same as killing the messenger because you do not like the message. That does not make the message less valid / true.

There is a time for diplomatic solutions and there is a time for other measures.

If the west does not take a stand now then the west will perish. Do not think that the Chinese will take this nonsense.

There was a time the west knocked the Muslims back out of Europe and broke up the Ottoman empire, but now they are at it again. The west better wake up to this menace!

Maria

#43     Sep 22, 2006
  4. 'Rant on'? More like 'ILLOGIC ON'.

Don't you realize all those 'Great Wave' immigrant groups were European (ie 'white')? That racially and culturally, there wasn't the gulf separating them that exists between European Americans and, say, Pakistani tribesman or Kalahari Bushmen? Is it any wonder that the only immigrant groups who can be rightly said to be completely assimilated are the original Europeans? Everyone else still clings to their racial and cultural subgroup. I don't blame them for doing so. They do it, of course, because they are simply more realistic about cultural and racial reality than whites who have been taught to simply switch their brains off whenever race comes up as a subject.

#44     Oct 1, 2006

5. What if Americans of English descent wished to 'maintain strong feelings toward their heritage'? Would that be commendable? Or would they be denounced as the new Klan?

Or what if Christians began pouring into, say, Iran, and wanted to 'maintain strong feelings towards their heritage'? Would Iranians see that as 'commendable'? Or would they, instead, lament that these Christians, with their church bells and their pork butchers and their two piece swimsuits were ever let in to the country?

That is a load of codswallop. Of course, in modern America you simply can't go wrong claiming it, at every opportunity. Indeed, there's probably no more effective penance than to claim it. (So I beat my wife, but Your Honor, I celebrate diversity. It's our greatest strength!)

If one has never lived in a homogenous society, and he's had the rite of diversity drilled into him since childhood, I suppose it's understandable that he wouldn't know any different. But I have lived in a homogenous society. And I find it vastly preferable. I simply can't think of anything positive that I'm missing out on.

There's something to be said about living in a community where people share common cultural assumptions. Where you don't have to worry about 'offending' someone's cultural sensitivities. Where you can simply go about celebrating your own culture without worrying about whether it's 'inclusive' enough or not. Where you don't have to worry about racial quotas. Where you can walk the streets without fear that you're in the 'wrong area'. Where you can admonish a stranger's child for behaving badly safe in the knowledge that the child's parents would thank you for it (since everyone feels the same way about child rearing). Where you can call Christmas Christmas and Easter Easter. Where... need I go on? Far from missing out on anything, there's almost no end to the things I don't have to worry about.

And no, I'm not talking about life in Australia. I'm talking about life in Serbia. Sure, for the moment, life in Australia is economically preferable. But I estimate about another 5-10 years and I'll have enough to comfortably live out my days in Serbia (or Macedonia or Bulgaria; all the same to me).

(That's probably why I feel 'safe' 'exposing' immigrant attitudes in Australia; southern and eastern Europeans haven't assimiliated to Australia nearly as well as those groups did in America; you can state to any souther or eastern european group here that "Aussies (Anglo-Celtic Australians) are idiots" and find widespread agreement; it's taken as casually as mentioning the sky is blue; Arabs and Asians have even lower opinions.)

I just hope those countries can avoid the foolishness that has characterized western countries' immigration policies. Though, it's not looking good. Belgrade already has a small Chinese community. I just don't get it. Unlike America, Serbia doesn't have any pretensions to being a 'universal country'. Serbia's culture isn't universal, it's particular. It's blood and soil and history. And while an Orthodox Macedonian, or Bulgarian or Romanian or a Russian - ie anyone racially and culturally compatible - may, in time, come to share it, it's effectively closed off to everyone else (well, western europeans in small numbers, and over time, are theoretically possible, I guess). In this sense, what possible good does importing Chinese do? Now, while their numbers are small, okay, I admit, it's amusing to hear them speaking fluent Serbian, and it's pleasing to see them bow to the superior position occupied by Serbian culture (ie, none of this Australian nuttiness that claims an eqal position for Chinese culture here). However, the western model isn't to keep numbers small (and therefore managable). It's to keep on keeping on. No western country can bring itself to say, okay folks, I think we've got enough now. On what basis can western countries say it's enough? As long as there's room, you have to keep on bringing them. To object is be dismissed as a despicable racist. That's why the debate on immigration in America is so unnatural. Pundits agonize over economic minutiae, trying to determine the economy's ability to absorb more immigrants, or over whether there should be a 'path to citizenship' for illegals - as though those are the reasons that large majorities of Americans object to Mexican immigration, instead of that it is Mexicans (or in western Europe, Africans), no more no less, overrunning their cities. Even a staunch immigration reformer like Buchanan resorts to mouthing pc hogwash in an attempt to get his point across - I caught him a few weeks ago on Hannity saying how when he was growing up in Washington, it was 50% white and 50% black, and how he liked that ethnic mix (his point being that Mexicans have disrupted it); yeah, sure Pat, I'm sure you absolutely loved living in a 50% black/white mix.

#45     Oct 1, 2006
  6. The Macedonia you remember from your childhood is <b>gone</b>.
    It's 1/3 Muslim now.

https://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/mk.html

#46     Oct 1, 2006
  7. No, because the Muslim (ie Albanian) population is concentrated in western and northwestern pockets.

[​IMG]

I'm from the municipal division second from the second lake (counting from the left). Overwhelmingly Macedonian. Only some 3000 Albanians. But, dammit, their neighborhood starts only a couple of blocks from my house. Some Turks, too. But the Turks are much easier to get along with. (My best friend there's a Turk, though I don't discuss my views on Islam with him. He looks after a little church his and my father (re)built that lies on his property. Very pleasant man.)

My solution - which is widely rejected, unfortunately - is to simply give the Albanians the parts where they form overwhelming majorities (and that they agigate for). If we don't, just like the Arab problem in Israel, we are facing a demographic nightmare, that simply cannot end well (by all logic, it ends in our dispossession). The only tricky part would be the capital, but that could be managed with a population transfer between the Macedonians in the Albanian part and the Albanians from the capital (transfer at gunpoint, if need be). Sadly, population transfers are very unfashionable these days. That's a pity, because they are logical and they work. The biggest reason that Greece and Turkey today enjoy a semblance of peaceful relations is that 1 million Greeks and 400k Turks were swapped between the two countries in the 1920s. You, as an Israeli, would certainly appreciate that Israel was only able to succeed as a country because they expelled most of the Arabs (or erm, *cough* *cough* because they 'left').

But the authorities show no sign of understanding the above reasoning. We're too busy cozying up to the EU (multiculturalism blah blah) to do anything like that. Not even the hard right wing parties can appreciate the necessity of it. They dream that we'll simply able to expel them into Albania - like the Serbs did, before Clinton taught them otherwise.

That's why I think I'd prefer to go to Serbia (besides the fact I just get along better with Serbs; don't know why, just one of those things). They've already been through all this crap. Deep down they know Kosovo's lost, but the land means so much that they still delude themselves into thinking it's somehow part of Serbia. They'll give up on it one day though. And at least in Serbia Albanians understand even more keenly how unwanted they are, and so don't try and form footholds in cities where there aren't any of them. In Macedonia, the authorities kowtow to them (EU style), so they are spreading into other areas.

Bulgaria is another good alternative. The Bulgarians used to have very strict policies against the domestic Turks (even as late as 1985 250,000 of them left because they coudn't hack it) - quite understandable, as no country suffered more under the Ottomans - so the Turks are more subdued than the Albanians in Macedonia or Serbia. But, as you can guess, the EU hopefulness has meant that Bulgaria is being forced to drag itself throug 'conciliation' (probably meaning job quotas and cultural centres for Turks - afterall, the Ottoman period, the Euros tell us, was wonderfully tolerant, so it's hardly right for Bulgarians to deplore it) and associated crap. Mercifully, that kind of nonsense doesn't take too well in the Balkans - soccer fans routinely make monkey noises black players (not that I condone that; just describing the mentality) - so they'll probably get through it without it affecting the national character too much. Sort of a 'yeah, we're multicultural' now give us the rubber stamp kind and let's move on kind of thing. Sofia's got it's Chinese merchants too (who hasn't these days?, though why they chose Bulgaria I don't know) but only a few thousand Turks, which is unusual, because minorites tend to flock to the big cities - not that I'm complaining.

#47     Oct 1, 2006
  8. =======================
    Agree with a lot of that, including Israel doesnt need the aid;
    however I] like the message it sends we are on Israeli side

2]And USA- Israel powers that be, like the aid.And a related comment ,King James scorned/called the founding fathers/Pilgrims ''fanatacs'', King james was simply wrong on that pont

3]Most muslim [about 90% ]arent fundamentalist fanatics;
    but the problem is about the 10% of the 1 billion muslims=100 million troublemakers. 10% is a lot of trouble makers

4] Curtis,I also respectfully disagree with Pres Bush, Islam is not a peaceful religion, because the 10% have ''authority ''from the Koran to kill Christian & Jews and Arabs not as fanatical as themselves

4.48]Speaking of books, the King James version [kjv]has some excellant solutions to original question;
    and I pray your book '' Way of the Turtle'' or ''The Way of The Turtle'' becomes a bestseller like the KJV.
    :cool:

#48     Jan 29, 2007