How Do You Solve a Problem Like Sharia?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pabst, Sep 15, 2006.

1. Pabst

Pabst

.....although Muslim immigrants to the U.S are perhaps better assimilated than anywhere else on the planet, one can’t ignore the words attributed to Council on American–Islamic Relations (CAIR) founder Omar M. Ahmad by the San Ramon Valley Herald on July 4, 1988,

“Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant. The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth.”

Portentous declarations, indeed, particularly when coming from the chairman of one of the nation’s most influential Islamic civic organizations. Nevertheless, while we do battle with “radical” Muslim “extremists” abroad, and prepare to do the same at home, we continue to completely ignore the tangential threat imposed by their “moderate” confidantes.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles.php?article_id=5854

2. We have a First Amendment that forbids an "establishment of religion". Liberals of course have taken that to ridiculous extremes and fervently believe if they are exposed to any Christian religious symbols or words, it is absolute proof that Bu$$$Hitler and KKKarl Rove have established a theocracy in good old Amerika. They are curiously silent about islam, which mandates not censure but death for various acts such as converting from islam, adultery, homosexuality, publishing mildly sarcastic cartoons about islam, etc. , plus under sharia law women are treated somewhere between goats and camels.

The biggest irony however, is that our strategy for exporting democracy by force to Iraq and Afghanistan not only omitted any reference to our own First Amendment guarantee of religious tolerance but in fact, their constitutions impose islam as the source of all law, in effect etablishing it as the state religion. Then in Iraq we compounded our original folly by divvying up the government along religious lines. Not surprisingly, we are now presiding over vicious sectarian violence, muslims' preferred way of dealing with any problem.

3. eventually unless something changes he is probably right that islam will dominate the earth. all you have to do is look at the difference in birth rates and calculate it out.
    i have read that within one generation muslims will even dominate isreal given current birth rates.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2002/10/18/181802.shtml

"If the non-Jewish population continues to outpace Jewish population growth, Israel could become an underdeveloped Third World country by 2020, a population expert predicts."

4. lan astaslem. (means "I will not surrender/I will not submit.") is how you solve the problem . . .

Ian asraslem, sorry about that mahram, wael, ratboy, drawdowner, sulong, jorgemaldo, etc. :eek:

5. yawn.... if you are going to use my name at least make your post funny.

6. off topic, but... I have to give you this; the best thread title I have ever seen here. Most people won't get it, though.

:)

7. sound of music... duh.

8. Any solution that doesn't include ending immigration isn't going to work.

9. 1st of all non-Jewish is not just muslim. 2nd this is the argument of the communist/non-communist of the 1950's which didn't pan out. Any religion/political party that doesn't respect human rights will not win out...in the long run.

10. Hey Dan

You're an immigrant yourself, aren't you?

#10     Sep 15, 2006