How do you reward yourself for good trades?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by turkeyneck, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Do you take money out of your trading account and buy yourself something nice for trades well done from time to time?

2. nkhoi

nkhoi

have a nice meal [​IMG]

3. I consider stopping a loss to be a good trade and my reward is losing money.

4. markus26

markus26

I open a great bottle of wine...preferrably a Cali Cult Cab...

When I have a bad trade bring on the Jack Daniels!!

Is your account value where you want it?

If you need the money you take it, if not you might want to diversify it. I am not much of an investor so I leave it up to the professionals. I usually just buy BRK stock (usually the b shares)with my profits/winnings.

Good trading,

MS

5. Use your profits to pay off your debts, pay for living expenses, savings et cetera.

Do this for a few years in the current economic environment and you'll thank me later.

Mark

6. Incredibly, I can't find the post, but last year some trader posted in the Traders Journal about a great day, which was for him, about $1500 net profit.
    He said he immediately went to a "gentlemen's club".
    A response from another trader was:
    "yeah, then you blew $2500 on skanks, net loss = $1000" or something to that effect....which I thought was hilarious.
    Strangely, I cannot find the original post !

7. clacy

clacy

I immediately withdraw it and buy myself a big ol' gold watch or new rims for my ride, etc.

8. I usually smoke some chiba, drink some chivas, or rub one out. All of them take my down from cloud10 and place me on cloud9

[​IMG]

if it's a bad day my laptop looks like napalm in vietnam

[​IMG]

9. Best advice ever

10. You can never go wrong with spending quality time with friends or family.

#10     Jan 29, 2008