How do you rate Elite Trader ?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bono, Jul 10, 2002.

1. Bono

Bono

MarkHyman,

I know this may come as a surprise to our new superman here, but I entirely agree with you. I personally voted for number 3. I'm an ETaholic.

#11     Jul 10, 2002
  2. The best site ...

#12     Jul 10, 2002
  3. OK gang, this thread is getting moved to the chit chat forum. Please consider in the future what the topic of the thread may be and choose your forum accordingly, as this thread is for pure recreation and has absolutely nothing to do with trading information or discourse and doesn't belong in the Trading forum. Please help me out, guys, as I'm the only moderator for the Trading forum, and more and more am getting swamped just trying to keep up with moderating all the off topic stuff.

#13     Jul 10, 2002
  4. Bono

Bono

OK Zboy :)

Thanks for taking the time to post that message :)
    I slightly disagree and would have wished if you have kept the thread under the Trading folder. The relation being, I really wanted Traders' votes, precisely regulars of the "Trading" area.
    It's recreational yes, but it's still related to traders, no ?

P.S. Is there a way you kindly move it back there ? Thank you !

#14     Jul 10, 2002
  5. Pound

Pound

Is there any way to create a thread and have selected members join in? That way the ET members won't have to put up with all the gossip that takes place on some of these threads.

If not, can you make it possible so that we can use that "kill" feature on the individual posts to hide ET member comments that are off topic?

Do you see what I am trying to get at here?

I would appreciate your input.

-Pound

#15     Jul 10, 2002
  6. Babak

Babak

Pound, you can always use the ignore function to filter out those member's comments you do not want to see.

#16     Jul 10, 2002
  7. Bono

Bono

Pound,

Well, yours is a VERY bright idea, which I'm not sure if it's possible here. If I understood you correctly, you're looking for something similar to those "invite only" rooms on IRC. How I'd love to see that implemented here !

Meanwhile, I think Babak's idea is the best for you. Just click on ignore "user", and whenever they post you won't see what they have to say.

#17     Jul 10, 2002
  8. I have a love/hate relationship with ET. Some days I love it some I don't.

#18     Jul 10, 2002
  9. ZTrader

ZTrader

but much more informed than pre-ET! I have learned a lot from reading the posts, questions, boasts, and slams.

I know that no matter how trivial the question, there will always be answers!

#19     Jul 11, 2002
  10. I come to ET to try and work out which nickname/s TradeRX is currently using....

#20     Jul 11, 2002