How do you rate Elite Trader ?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bono, Jul 10, 2002.

1. Bono

Bono

I'm really interested to find out how members here value this service. I'm also confident ET would fine this one very interesting.

Thanks for Voting !

2. chit chat chit chat chit chat

...apparently many ET members don't get this....

frankly, i don't give a shit who thinks what about ET; nor do I care who likes who, who's method is the best, who thinks what about censorship, empty challenges from anonymous posters, or any of the other BS that has plagued these boards for the past week.

stop wasting everyone's time. i post to this site to do three things - 1)interact with other traders; 2)get other people's opinions about brokers and products; 3)get help when i have a technical problem.

if the moderators are too polite to say it, then i will - cut the shit.

3. It is easier to ignore the shit than it is to fight it. The more attention it gets the worse it will become.

4. nkhoi

nkhoi

all above :)

5. I think ET is a great site to visit for info and to interact with other traders. I also want to take this opportunity to thank Baron and the rest of the crew for a job well done. Its not the site but the bad apples that ruin good threads.

6. Bono

Bono

Bungrider,

To summarize your 8-line message, you should vote for number 3.
    Thank you for having done so (if you did), and thank you even for elaborating it in your message.

P.S. Watch out 'coz your message sounded quite close to what you were exactly criticizing. Let me repeat that, when I find a thread that I don't like I'll try to change it. If I can't I'll try to find myself another thread. I do care to know what the majority think about ET, and I'm not ready to change my point of view. Thank you one more time !

7. ...and your message sounds like what??? how are either one of your messages on this thread related to "Trading"??

Please don't reply. It's tough enough wading thru all the shit that's here already.

8. I agree wholely with this statement. I can't believe that certain threads can 20 pages long when there full of worthless dribble.

9. MarkHyman

MarkHyman Advanced Futures

In my opinion and the opinions of traders with whom I speak to,

This site is the best for the Active Trader

10. Bono

Bono

As per your request, I won't reply to your second message, but I ask you please to abide by your above statement. And yet again, Thank you !

P.S. I did not ask anyone to post any messages here (although I appreciate and encourage whenever something useful is posted), I honestly only care about your vote(s).

#10     Jul 10, 2002