How do you know?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by blackjack666, Oct 10, 2009.

1. bighog

bighog Guest

and do not forget that when traders like Richard Dennis do make a mistake and overstay his welcome in soybeans when the WEATHER mkt corrects itself and he has a MEGA position and wants out...................the locals in the pit back in 1988 slammed price down as the big guy was trying to get out. I was not there but you know the drill when price tanks and a trader tries to get out.

The opposit happened when Leo Melamed at the CME changed the silver pit rules to "trades in silver for LIGUIDATION ONLY" after they decided to get the Hunt brothers out of their silver corner positions............. Leo, being the head of the CME at the time just happened to be short silver contracts. :cool:

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!

#11     Oct 10, 2009
  2. Which thread is that? Searches on that title and via google aren't getting any hits.

#12     Oct 11, 2009
  3. #13     Oct 11, 2009
  4. Thanks mindtrade. I think I've seen parts of that thread, but I'll run through it again.

(btw, searching the whole title yields no results, searching the title with "AND" between each word gets 17k hits :eek: )

#14     Oct 11, 2009