How do you get rid of yellow jackets?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ChkitOut, Jul 2, 2008.

1. hcour

hcour Guest

In my previous 2 posts I used the term "veiled". Obviously this was an underhanded reference meant to insult Muslim women and I apologize for my disgusting bigotry.

H

#41     Jul 6, 2008
  2. hcour

hcour Guest

In my previous 3 posts certain letters could be taken out of certain words I used and then all put together to spell the term "Garbanzo Beans". Obviously this was an insulting reference to the hardworking immigrants who toil in the fields to bring us fresh garbanzo beans for our green salads and I once again apologize to all for my bigoted references.

H

#42     Jul 6, 2008
  3. lol.

Now if we can just get a name change Houston we'd have lift off, I mean c'mon "yellow jackets"? This is downright offensive to our Asian brothers who prefer not to bee associated with "stinging" and "insects" and arbitrarily sprayed with "Killer" bug spray, brings up wounds we'd not like to revisit.

#43     Jul 6, 2008
  4. I posted two wasp jokes and I used innuendo, mea culpa.

#44     Jul 6, 2008
  5. Fondness for watermelon isn't a negative attribute like laziness, dishonesty, or belligerence.

Many believe that "racism" is defined as ranking one ethnic group as 'superior' to another. By that measure, watermelon jokes are in poor taste, but wouldn't necessarily be considered racist. Just sayin'...

#45     Jul 6, 2008
  6. Thanks RM.

How's those bagels tastin'?:D

#46     Jul 7, 2008
  7. They were on to something all these years... I knew it was more than just "it taste good"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/07/03/AR2008070300704.html

#47     Jul 7, 2008
  8. #48     Jul 7, 2008
  9. Cutten

Cutten

That's a pretty narrow definition of racism. Generalising about people based purely on their race is the more conventional definition.

#49     Jul 7, 2008
  10. shark

shark

nothing gets rid of things like fire.

#50     Jul 18, 2008