How do you get rid of yellow jackets?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ChkitOut, Jul 2, 2008.

1. H

Point taken on your post but if Rennick was an equity you'd never be able to trade him - you're too emotional.:cool:

#31     Jul 5, 2008
  2. hcour

hcour Guest

If he was an equity he'd be a penny-stock and I wouldn't be interested in trading him, nor would most others.

H

#32     Jul 5, 2008
  3. prolly something like CYGT :D :D :D

#33     Jul 5, 2008
  4. Two of my closest freinds are real live chocolate faces. They were immediately sent links to that post and thought it was hilarious. They also read your dribble and think that you are a PC stooge who has his head buried up his ass. You referenced mofo's with big low hanging abs and then complain about my post saying he should roll a watermelon over the yellow jacket hole and wait for Obama to take the bait. What a damned hypocrite, go live in Russia you commie bastard.

Rennick out:cool:

#34     Jul 6, 2008
  5. they're all toast... oh well they don't live past winter anyway.

[​IMG]

#35     Jul 6, 2008
  6. hmmm.... sorry rennick but, i must agree with H.

i think those wasps (or hornets) should pull up their low hanging abs and look more like normal bees.

#36     Jul 6, 2008
  7. hcour

hcour Guest

Er, is this guy for real? My description of the anatomy of the insects we were discussing was somehow a racist comment?

I have read some idiotic things on the internet in my day, but that has to be way up near the top. Lame, lame, lame.

H

#37     Jul 6, 2008
  8. The plot thickens Hc. There is always someone who is more offended by less and less. They ruined it for ya, now you'll have to suck it up when someone may call you a racist by association. You're here and Rennick is here. The entire deck of cards will fall in spite of your best intentions.

#38     Jul 6, 2008
  9. hcour

hcour Guest

Ok, I admit it! It's true! In the middle of a thread about wasps nests, my (accurate) description of the insect from my youth wasn't reallllllly a description of the insect at all, it was in reality a veiled racist insult that I dropped in there out of the blue. Guilty as charged. So now I've owned up to my blatant racism.

And I'm a finished w/this discussion because it is just too stoopid to be believed.

H

#39     Jul 6, 2008
  10. hcour

hcour Guest

In my previous post I used the term "stoopid". Obviously this was a veiled insult against the mentally challenged and I apologize for my intolerance.

H

#40     Jul 6, 2008