How do you get rid of yellow jackets?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ChkitOut, Jul 2, 2008.

1. hcour

hcour Guest

No, they were the black ones w/the huge abdomens that hang low - ugly mofo's.

H

#21     Jul 4, 2008
  2. Sounds like a sista not a wasp.

#22     Jul 4, 2008
  3. That would be your friends who poked the nest with a broom handle, I hope.

#23     Jul 4, 2008
  4. You're going to hell. You know that, right?

#24     Jul 4, 2008
  5. Why is this one allowed but my masterpiece about Obama got canned? Friggen commies

#25     Jul 4, 2008
  6. hcour

hcour Guest

You actually think you're cute, don't you? You're repugnant. I'm the one that complained and I only wish they would ban you from this site. You're an embarrassment to traders.

Take your racist garbage and shove it up your ass, you fucking pig.

Harold

#26     Jul 5, 2008
  7. thats not true. they are harmless unless you physiclly mess with their nest. otherwise they are peacefull creatures going about they bussiness. in several diffrent times i've had both yellow jackets and hornets nesting in my balcony for years ... never bothered me. i would even drink something sweet then pucker my lips and they would land right on my lips to get the necter.

you can even take them in your hands...just extand your hand and they crawl or land on it..... they do no harm.

alot of people are ignorant about bees and such :(

i like all animals

#27     Jul 5, 2008
  8. thats pretty strong language ... doesnt sound like rennick could say something that evil

#28     Jul 5, 2008
  9. It is an odd way to make a complaint about civility. But, whatever blows wind up your skirt.

In my town, we've got FBI shootouts with gun runners. Words seldom get me that upset anymore.

#29     Jul 5, 2008
  10. hcour

hcour Guest

My complaint was meant to be as strong as possible and was not about "civility" in the least, it was about the most offensive racist trash by a bigot who is apparently proud of his bigotry and thinks it's funny. His trite little "joke" about Obama and watermelon was stereotypical, racist, and stupid. (He's not even a clever bigot.) It has no place on a site such as ET and should not be condoned nor tolerated by any member here. I stand by every word I wrote and any decent member on this board should feel the same way.

H

#30     Jul 5, 2008