How do you get over a big losing day?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by jinxu, Aug 12, 2010.

1. No, wrong way to train how to trade,
    If I were u , i'd have some cow shockers and shock myself a few time, or some pliers to plie up a piece of my skin until it bleeds.

or u can just write out your mistakes, draw it out, tape it on your wall, u paid for it.

#41     Aug 18, 2010
  2. BCE

BCE

Is this the strategy to use on your kids when they make a mistake?

#42     Aug 18, 2010
  3. Bakinec

Bakinec

Stop trading. You'll never lose again. :D

#43     Aug 18, 2010
  4. +1

Why is hell better than learning how to trade?
    In hell you can do all the damage you want to yourself, and it doesn't matter.
    In hell, well at least you know you are in hell, like, really.
    In hell, there are no markets to trade. Less pain. :D

#44     Aug 18, 2010

5. when Lucrum shows up wearing an Immigration uniform, and tests you with, "who's the president of the USA?"

:)

#45     Aug 19, 2010

6. Marriage?

#46     Aug 20, 2010
  7. I'd be interested to know how a birther would answer that question.

#47     Aug 20, 2010
  8. Wishful thinking...in marriage you know who your enemy is. Either you or whoever is crazy enough to want to be with you.

When learning how to trade you don't know if your enemy is yourself; your conscious, subconscious or a hidden aspect of your subconscious you never knew existed. Then there are all other markets participants which are mostly all evil, the evil market makers, the time of the year, week, day, hour, the amount of money you have or don't have, your upbringing, your inherited psychological makeup, the circumstances around you, the government's interference with the markets, raining in Guatemala, the damn system you bought that is worthless 98% of the time.......etc...

:D

#48     Aug 20, 2010
  9. LeeD

LeeD

That's an interesting view!

The logical conclusion is because everyone and everything is evil a priori, there is no point to balme anyone including yourself.

#49     Aug 20, 2010
  10. I stated that while you are learning you don't know who the real enemy is. Hence everything might look like your enemy at any given time. Evil is a prehistoric term, I used it for it's satirical purpose only.

:)

#50     Aug 20, 2010