How do you do it?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Splat, Feb 18, 2002.

1. Splat

Splat

Trading of course....!

2. 3dog

3dog

I'm a fairly new poster here, and I find it interesting that out of 179 views, only 29 people have submitted poll entries -- that's 16%.

Is that fairly normal? -- I guess it's better than direct mail respones!! :p

3. I think that is because the majority of people see it as pointless.

4. Magna

Magna Administrator

Interesting observation, when I first saw this latest poll I asked myself What is the point of this one??? Oh well, boredom manifests itself in many ways... :) (hmmm, maybe we should have a Poll on that too?)

5. Splat

Splat

I am sorry if you guys think some of these polls/posts are pointless or even stupid. However they may not seem pointless to us guys who are trying to get experience. The reason for posting this poll was to get a direction to go. I would ask to that you would please be patient with us even if we may seem to ask stupid questions.

Thanks,

Splat

6. Splat

Splat

For those that have taken part in the poll - thankyou for your time.

Regards,

Splat

7. 9500 members with only 200 book reviews, what does that percentage say?

8. BSAM

BSAM

That we're too damn lazy/busy to participate in the book review section. 'Cause we've all read a few!!:D

BSAM

9. So you're saying people here come to these boards
    for information but cant be assed to give anything away.

Bloody typical isnt it! Selfish buggers... :(

10. Typo or.........(just curious because I've noticed that the "s" key isn't anywhere near the "k" on my keyboard). Regardless, I get "assed" to give things away continually and, more often than not, comply.:)

#10     Feb 19, 2002