How do you deal with STRESS?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by aphexcoil, Nov 7, 2003.

1. BuddhaTop,...just call the number i gave you (888-860-6577) and order from there. I called them just now and they have the cds. Try to purchase the "Mind Aerobics 2" set as that one has the 3D audio technology...let me know how it works out with using the cd "Super Stress Relief" while daytrading...

#21     Nov 10, 2003
  2. i make $. i find that reduces any stress. :D

#22     Nov 10, 2003
  3. ramora

ramora

#23     Nov 10, 2003
  4. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

I either go for a run, ride my bike or hit the beach. And while doing any of those I think about how lucky I am to be able to trade full time from home. I mean the alternative is to have to head off day after day to a "real" job.

#24     Nov 10, 2003
  5. paulsta

paulsta

Anything physical is good for me, anything else and I end up thinking about things that could lead to work. For me, a few hours of martial arts training works well, nothing like running around trying to avoid getting kicked in the head to chase all the thoughts of the day out of my head.

#25     Nov 11, 2003
  6. After reading a lot of these stress reduction messages I feel "I am not alone" and feel less stress

#26     Nov 12, 2003
  7. Babak

Babak

This may be considered by many to be far out there but here it is anyway for those that may be on the same wavelength:

www.bachessences.com

The most popular is the "Rescue Remedy" for stress, trauma and/or shock. :)

#27     Nov 12, 2003
  8. I definitely prefer the iota, zeta, kappa state.

nononsense

#28     Nov 12, 2003

9. What about the omega, gamma, epsilon, and tau states.

Mastery of the mind=mastery in trading
    Mastery of the body=good sexual positions

#29     Nov 13, 2003
  10. oten

oten

Simple I do not have any!!!

In Life I have discovered that "Life works" - there are only 2 kinds of experience:
    1- those my mind considers "good"
    2- those my mind does not fully understand. They may appear "bad", but I have learned in the greater context of Life, there are no bad events - only lessons to teach us how to do it better

So we can get stressed (upset), which only steals the pleasure of the present moment about what happened (bad event in prior moment) or what might happen (perceived bad event in future moment) also called "worry"

Either way the present moment is always OK. As I cannot change the past why feel stressed over it, and as the future has not occurred, why make up bad possibilities to stress myself with in the present??

As for trading: I have a winning system (technique) and I follow it. So why ever get stressed?? It wins 2 out of 3 trades and consistently makes money.

So never a reason to be stressed, unless I do not follow the system, but then stress won't "fix it", I just need to learn to follow the system in the future (learn from the lesson).

Simple! Yes????:
    Best
    Oten

#30     Nov 13, 2003