How do you deal with drowsiness?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Sergio77, Dec 8, 2012.

1. LOL that's my wife! It's like she thinks she is melting if she sweats.

I've been getting back into running since I jacked my shoulder up during a bout of roid rage. I can't find good shoes. I had these asics I loved from 4 years ago but I can't find that model anymore. I just ordered some merrals and pumas from amazon so hopefully they work. I'm one of those retards that kind of lands on the outside of my foot and then spring from the toe.

#31     Jan 11, 2013
  2. Roid rage?!? Sounds like an excuse for a bad temper (unless you are on Tren) haha jk. I haven't had great luck with shoes either. I got stress fractures in my shins a few years ago, and ever since then I get terrible shin splints if I run far at all. The area around my shins swells up and it lasts for several days after. I haven't been able to keep it from happening.

#32     Jan 11, 2013
  3. not only will you not get drowsey during the day, you may not sleep for weeks

#33     Jan 11, 2013
  4. Definetely exercise before trading. Exercise will give you the energy and clarity you need. I personally always have to to be in physical and mental shape.

#34     Jan 17, 2013
  5. zdreg

zdreg

what is the secret of only trading 5 minutes/day and making moolah?

#35     Jan 17, 2013
  6. Try this

#36     Jan 17, 2013
  7. it helps, until you end up in rehab, and try to explain to the counselor what you do for a living. Next thing you know, she'll be all over you.

#37     Jan 17, 2013
  8. zdreg

zdreg

what do you mean by all over you?

#38     Jan 17, 2013
  9. wait till you get my age, the trick isn't how to get them, the trick is how to get away, they are all over you, all the time

minimum requirement use to be you had a job and a car

now all you have to do is be breathing

and let me tell you Jack, those girls in rehab are looking for a husband

and they make you talk to them everyday

if you don't, you never get out

#39     Jan 17, 2013
  10. if you were a drug addict, you probably were already a pretty good liar

but in rehab, they teach you how to perfect your skill

#40     Jan 17, 2013