How do you deal with anger?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by halfwaythere, Dec 17, 2012.

1. ammo

ammo

what are you saying that's true, you lost me

#51     Jan 15, 2013
  2. I knew some guys that could deal with anger about as well as anybody. When somebody got angry they went into a back room where Freddy was playing solitaire.. He did that so much that hardly anybody ever knew he existed.. so Freddy would come out and stand near the angry person.. Freddy really inspired the idea of a "knuckle dragger", you had to be there to see how inspiring he could be.. he was dressed very sporty, his curly blonde hair was nice and short, his shoes were polished, he smiled a lot.. He was a very inspiring guy. The angry people used to quiet down, then they would excuse themselves... I often wondered if they weren't indeed partially cured of their anger problems..

#52     Jan 15, 2013
  3. eurusdzn

eurusdzn

I had a woman once chalenge me that anger is just "hurt" in every case. Sometimes a "cigar is just a cigar" I replied, but
    in each case she would state a convincing argument. "Men just substitute anger for hurt"
    So , the next time Mr. Market knocks me down and takes my lunch money of course I wont cry, but I wont get angry either.

I could state that I am 6'6, 280lb ultimate fighter presently in
    anger management to restore my manhood.....but I wont.

#53     Jan 15, 2013
  4. I'm just a little itty bitty guy

almost every man is bigger than me

one time one of my wife's boyfriends showed up at just the wrong time

and I broke his arm

I'd been thinking about doing it for a long time

next morning

I woke up

and wanted to "unbreak" his arm

so I could do it again

that's when I realized violence doesn't solve anything

and I have never been violent ever since, not physically, not verbally

completely cured

(I don't mind pretending I am violent verbally, but it is just for show and old time's sake)

#54     Jan 15, 2013
  5. eurusdzn

eurusdzn

Old time,

Im probably smaller than you. But I thought all you pros where ex-jocks who
    Could yell loud ? Just trying to keep the myth and dream alive.

#55     Jan 15, 2013
  6. I was a pretty good third baseman

hit .500 my first year

second to our big left handed first baseman

who hit .560

no home runs though

except one that went over, but it was about three feet foul

#56     Jan 15, 2013
  7. It is recommended that keep away your anger anxiety and tensions in trading .We should not think market should move like we want .We have to walk with market to get our targets. I skip trading in anger . with cool mind start it again .

#57     Jul 2, 2013
  8. I personally think that one has to detach themselves from their money and treat it as business. Don't get too upset if you lose, but conversely, don't be ecstatic-happy if you win. Just detach yourself and move to the next trade, regardless of the outcome of the last one.

#58     Jul 9, 2013
  9. Pipflow

Pipflow

Anger management is very much critical when we are trading in the forex market because we should not become emotional trader and do revenge trading.

#59     Jul 17, 2013