How do you deal with anger?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by halfwaythere, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Archin

Archin

Really it depends on how stupid a person is. The OP means real anger not play/pretend anger. There is a huge difference. If someone's dumb enough they will not be able to tell this and think everyone's "pretending"

#31     Jan 10, 2013
  2. ammo

ammo

responding in anger to using the last sheet of toilet paper is a lot different than responding in anger because your life is in danger,there's a time and a place for it

#32     Jan 10, 2013
  3. your life is in danger every nano-second.what next?

#33     Jan 10, 2013
  4. lassic

lassic

...by being angry

#34     Jan 10, 2013
  5. ammo

ammo

along with your prostate,do the best you can to retard the inevitable

#35     Jan 10, 2013
  6. It`s not mine.All God's will,so i`m fine with it or without it.

#36     Jan 10, 2013
  7. Bob111

Bob111

sh**i might need my pill back..what a stray of losses from day one of this year..that's me today-

[​IMG]

#37     Jan 10, 2013
  8. emg

emg

why don't u ask your parent and see if either your mom or dad has the same burst of angry as u. When u find out, let say your dad, ask him why why why was i born like this!

WHY!!

your dad answer will be: Son! we are who we are

More than 90% of small traders lose! They just lose!!

#38     Jan 10, 2013
  9. Anyone among us knows that trading in Forex market requires high degree of patience so as not to become mad. There were many times of depressed trade when I wanted to break down my PC, because I was loosing and loosing all the time. How many times I thought that I just should stop trading and never return to it.. ANYWAY... Time shows that the problem is not with Forex.. but it is about ourselves... our main problem should be to control our anger, and estimate the situation more rationally... In this way we will be able to make rational decisions which will enable us to win in the market. Do not forget that calm nerves are one of the keys to possible success. Trading without stress is more prone to end with victory.

#39     Jan 15, 2013
  10. Oldtime,is that you?

#40     Jan 15, 2013