how do you become a moderator

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by morganist, Mar 24, 2010.

1. TGregg

TGregg

Only the Shadow knows what Evil lurks in the hearts of men. . . . :)

#11     Apr 6, 2010
  2. #12     Apr 6, 2010
  3. Magna

Magna Administrator

Hey, c'mon, that Tsomething fellow promised me he's a standup guy. I haven't verified it but he also (humbly) said he's noble 'n generous 'n kind, and would never mess with a new mod... :D

#13     Apr 6, 2010
  4. I would like to become a mod so I can delete 95% of the horeshit posts on here

#14     Apr 6, 2010
  5. morganist

morganist Guest

#15     Apr 6, 2010
  6. Joe

Joe

It got moved before you could get to it.

Thanks for checking it out though.

#16     Apr 6, 2010
  7. morganist

morganist Guest

can i moderate other forums then?

#17     Apr 7, 2010
  8. You'll never quit, cold/c-kid. Despite having told us you were quitting about 100 times or so. The day you finally do (if ever) I know most of us will celebrate.

#18     Apr 7, 2010
  9. how much does a mod get paid

#19     Apr 10, 2010
  10. TGregg

TGregg

Baron doesn't cut paychecks, sadly. However, you can get big kickbacks from Big Oil, The Illuminati and a multitude of other secret shadow groups that are desperate to keep their secrets. They pay handsomely for various threads to be deleted, closed or moved, as well as for information on certain posters who are clearly in the know. Since these posters pose significant threats to their secrecy, the Shadow Orgs (as they are called behind the scenes here at EliteTrader) are very willing to cough up a surprising amount of money, goods and other assistance for information.

I can tell you all this since nobody will believe me. But surely, nobody thinks we'd put up with this BS with nothing in return, do they?

It's not all roses, however. Sometimes the checks are late (especially big oil - they are so incompetent I don't know how they keep their conspiracy running). Shadow Orgs ramp up quick, but then usually ramp down. For instance, the Kennedy coverup group is broke! They spent every stinkin' dime they had. And then they always want us to keep helping them out. :p

But no, Baron and Joe do not pay us a wage for our services.

#20     Apr 10, 2010