How do we post?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Naturopath, Oct 31, 2010.

1. I have entered 3 posts in 24 hours and all have not appeared or were deleted. One post was simply the word "stunning" in response to someone's post of a snow leopard picture. I had 2 earlier posts that seem to have appeared.

Is there a setting or something I need to do? I was referred here by others in our office, but they do not seem to have these problems...

2. Baron

Baron ET Founder

All new members are subject to having a random number of their initial posts reviewed manually before they are actually published. It may be a pain but it's necessary for filtering out spammers, trolls, etc.

3. Keep an eyeball on this one... 7 posts and a catchy name... Most likely some dooshbag spamming green products.

:cool:

4. Baron, ET Dictator :D

5. serendipity ....

link #2 in my previous post - song now moved into my top 40 with ease (nobody would sit still thru' this one, excellent for a treadmill 1 hr run :) )

All time #1 track continues to be "While my guitar gently weeps" (George Harison/Beatles) ... (here Clapton on lead)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNBEiyGwGRc

6. Magna

Magna Administrator

Good eye. Naturopath was the latest incarnation of JoePaterno who was banned by one of the mods about a week ago. He must've been anticipating it because he registered the above name in mid-September. Anyway, this alias is now also retired.