How do we Know ????

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stocon, Nov 23, 2002.

1. what? 100k per day? get real

i don't doubt there's some (precious few, obviously) making 20million+ a year from trading, but i find it very hard to believe they're doing it on 100k/day basis, ie daytrading..

#41     Nov 24, 2002

2. Maybe he's talking about the owner of the shop, after all, those guys are the real masters of the universe.

#42     Nov 24, 2002
  3. stocon

stocon

OK thx. There was a lot of good advice and obviously some good traders who are successful. The following are prooof
    and thx again. I count 13. Some from the thread were quite articulate, helpful and thoughtful and might not be on this list because they didn't flat out say they were successful. Here's a partial list. Thx again.

candletrader
    uptik2000
    metooxx
    stock777
    Corso482 jet :D
    jboydston

A guy Silk knows
    mezzanine's friend

#43     Nov 24, 2002
  4. GreenTea

GreenTea

2 others from another site are doing quite well too. Especially a guy named Dafugginman (he trades at Echo i believe). He's regularly pulling in 1.5 - 2k days with extreme consistency. He's only had 1 or 2 small down days since July ... pretty much has a regular paying job with that type of consistency :)

both of their journals are at:

http://www.msnusers.com/EliteTraderUncensored/_whatsnew.msnw

#44     Nov 24, 2002
  5. def

def Sponsor

i'd say tax statement as well.

#45     Nov 25, 2002
  6. Thanks. I am even re-thinking my personal policy of not sharing ideas. If I thought I had found the holy grail, I sure as hell would not share it with anyone. But I do not think that one exists. Furthermore, if my ideas get more people to trade... all the more liquidity for me! :D

#46     Nov 25, 2002