How do Pro's finance their day to day?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by matador04, Dec 7, 2007.

1. Funny that you said you "set aside" $5-10K a month in index funds, like it's some sort of afterthought or something....but just sent me a psychotic ranting stalker PM saying you average $5-10K a month trading and you're a great trader??? :confused:

So you put ALL profits in index funds? Am I getting this right?

LOL

Have a nice day piker.

#11     Dec 7, 2007

2. I read somewere on here you were just a paper trader.

#12     Dec 7, 2007
  3. Yeah sounds familiar to me too. Think I heard that somewhere.

#13     Dec 7, 2007
  4. No need to post it. I know what that guy is like. He's an asshole.

I dont know what his agenda is, but i've never seen somebody so crazy.

#14     Dec 7, 2007
  5. ughhh he's such a piece of work.

#15     Dec 7, 2007
  6. This place is hilarious.

#16     Dec 7, 2007
  7. I put relatively little in my trading account, and trade with allot of margin. Most of the cash stays in a interest bearing account, which I will withdraw form to pay any bills/expenses.

#17     Dec 7, 2007
  8. Yeah once a few months back he sent me a threatening PM calling me a piece of shit and that I should watch my back because he accused me of taking up for Timmay. LOL

Anyone who was on the Timmay threads knows how much I hate that POS. But yet good ol damnit just had to send me some crazy stalker threat PMs.

Fucking psycho. He just randomly hops on threads and talks shit. Once I posted something "bad" about Eddie Lampert and I swear to God you could just imagine his tears freely hitting the keyboard as he attacked me with psycho posts and PMs.

Beware of being in the local mall or post office when that day comes that the world is just *too much for him*.

#18     Dec 7, 2007