How do people fail at this?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by ark93, Jan 22, 2019.

1. SunTrader

SunTrader

LOL WTF are you talking about?

Not wasting anymore time responding to such nonsense.

#51     Feb 13, 2019
  2. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

After all the free time you had to say how easy it is, suddenly it's a waste of time?
    More like reality just set in.

#52     Feb 13, 2019
  3. ark93

ark93

Demo account started me out with $10k. Anyone who's made a demo there can confirm. Grew to $15k by the time I made the first post, haven't touched the account since because I decided to go back to studying stocks in light of the markets gaining back some strength in January. Might put some real money into Forex at some point in the future though. Anyway, that 50% was made in the span of about a month. That's when I got weirded out and made this post, thinking "it can't be this easy." I didn't even trade every day. You can choose whether to believe me or not on the timespan, idc, no reason to lie on my internet avatar :D.

Oh btw the time is in the future as of right now because my PC clock is set to Japan time.. because reasons.

Of course, this image also proves how bad of a stock trader I was... scratch that, still am! Haha

I still am skeptical about forex however and that's why I mainly focus on stocks now. There were a lot of good responses on this thread and that's why at some point I might try my hand at real forex, just not yet.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
    #53     Feb 13, 2019
  4. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

That tells us nothing.

#54     Feb 13, 2019
  5. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

That is awesome if you can profitably trade forex, because it is extremely hard to do that. The only argument I have is that one can get lucky, but that always runs out, leaving only a systematic approach. That's why I don't think anyone can trade a demo account easier than a real account, because either way you need a systematic edge and when you do, emotion will be left out.
    Just saying I will be impressed if someone can come on here posting trade after trade making gains, even in a demo account.

Have a good day and good luck.:)

#55     Feb 13, 2019
    ark93 likes this.
  6. Masil

Masil

We can say it, but doing it is the problem. We must exert much effort before we can achieve something reasonable in the market.

#56     Feb 14, 2019
  7. Vuu

Vuu

The emotions can't be avoided especially with real account. But we can definitely channel same emotions on demo trade, by so doing you can make it real.

#57     Feb 15, 2019
  8. Esha.J

Esha.J

That is the problem with every new trader. Very few can have survival skills for trading.

#58     Feb 15, 2019
  9. SunTrader

SunTrader

Ridiculous.

#59     Feb 16, 2019
  10. Vuu

Vuu

Maybe you can give an explanation for your reply, because there should be a reason for it.

#60     Feb 16, 2019