How do people fail at this?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by ark93, Jan 22, 2019.

1. qlai

qlai

It's still direct access (DMA) if you can specify the desired destination. If you are trading over internet, brokers' compliance checks is the least of your problems.

#41     Feb 8, 2019
  2. piezoe

piezoe

It's called DMA; it's not of course. Now, there is a screening step that intervenes. But that may not be true for all instruments. It is true for equities, so far as I am aware.

#42     Feb 8, 2019
  3. qlai

qlai

I think you are mixing DMA with latency. The "screening" takes a millisecond at worst, so irrelevant for most retailers connecting over internet. The main thing is that I can send my order directly to venue of my choosing. Most retailers are not getting liquidity rebates so it doesn't matter as much.

#43     Feb 8, 2019
  4. SunTrader

SunTrader

Huh?

#44     Feb 9, 2019
  5. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

Is this another thread where people talk about how easy it is, even on a demo, but can't actual post gains even on a demo.
    Still waiting.

#45     Feb 9, 2019
  6. Masil

Masil

This is true, but am sure those here can and should read through threads like these. Because this might just save them some money in the future.

#46     Feb 9, 2019
  7. noahark

noahark

You are sounding just like a newbie. If Forex was that easy, we'll all be very rich by now. Is something not telling you deep inside that you are getting it all wrong? I bet that's why you decided to create this thread because you know deep down, it is not a that easy. You need to learn a good strategy. Here is a post I found recently, might be helpful: https://nogold.com/forex-trading-strategies-for-beginner/

#47     Feb 11, 2019
  8. Vuu

Vuu

I feel it depends on the way you go about it, like many would say "mind over matter". I think you are directly in charge of the kind of emotions you want from the market, be it demo or live.

#48     Feb 12, 2019
  9. SunTrader

SunTrader

Everyone wants to remain cool and calm when markets sizzle.

Wanting and doing in the real world almost always generate two different results.

In demo world everything goes exactly to plan. :rolleyes:

#49     Feb 12, 2019
  10. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

OK, prove it. Show us how easy it is. Based on your own theory, you'll fail because you'll be under pressure to prove yourself. Open a demo account and trade it every day and let's see where you end up.
    Not that easy to actually do, easy to say you can.

#50     Feb 12, 2019