How do illegals get free healthcare?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by spinn, Nov 21, 2009.

1. Don't worry. With the republicans fighting hard to keep things the same, nothing will change for the better.

#31     Nov 22, 2009
  2. This is akin to saying, "I have a problem with my foot...so, I am going to chop off my hand!" Collectivism is NEVER the solution.

Here is what not ONE fucker from either house of Congress (Democrat or Republican) has put out as en example, but it SHOULD be an example:

A doctor prescribes a patient an aspirin for the patient's condition...how will the "NEW" health care system change the cost of the aspirin? NOTE: I am NOT asking, "How will the new health care system change what the patient has to pay for the aspirin?" I am asking how do these new health care plans change the cost of the aspirin? If the fucking answer is, "It does not change the cost of the aspirin (or whatever fucking drug you chose to name here)" then we are being fed a crock pot full of shit!!! ANY, again, ANY fucking sort of "Well it will change what the patient pays for the aspirin" argument is fucking CRAP. There CAN NOT, WILL NOT, COULD NEVER BE A CHANGE TO THE COST OF HEALTH CARE WITHOUT A CHANGE TO THE COST OF THE DIAGNOSIS AND RESOLUTIONS. Anything else is fucking changing the seating arrangement on the deck of the Titanic!!!

NOTE: tmarket - my tirade is NOT against you, but is against ANY thing short of an actual change to the cost of diagnosis and resolutions - not "how much the patient pays for health care"

-gastropod

#32     Nov 22, 2009
  3. Unless you have had access to a private jet you can't understand how much money you save with them. Much cheaper to maintain a few jets than use the airlines.

#33     Nov 22, 2009
  4. If you can explain to me how the fact that an insurance company has corporate jets has anythng to do with medical costs, I'm all ears. Yeah, it may have something to do with insurance costs. But has literally nothing to do with the underlying medical costs.

By the way, under the proposed new Obamacare, you can expect your insurance premiums to soar....due to things like guaranteed insurability. That won't have a thing to do with underlying medical costs either.

OldTrader

#34     Nov 22, 2009
  5. sprstpd

sprstpd

Windows 7 is expensive? Really?

#35     Nov 22, 2009
  6. ecritt

ecritt

My father had a heart attack two months ago. He was in the hospital for 8 days. Bill: $217,000.

Lots of people have heart attacks. Not very many people have 217k.

#36     Nov 23, 2009
  7. Was he insured?

#37     Nov 23, 2009
  8. We should just let the poor, stupid people die. Darwin would have wanted it that way.

#38     Nov 23, 2009
  9. zdreg

zdreg

except if it is your family of course.

#39     Nov 23, 2009
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

I think he was talking about YOU zdreg.

#40     Nov 23, 2009