How do I subscribe to nyse open book and imbalance data?

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by bmoney, Jul 9, 2020.

1. bmoney

bmoney

When I go to the website, I can’t find where to subscribe to get this information as a retail trader. I just find a bunch of pdf documents. Any help is much appreciated

2. qlai

qlai

Subscribe to be displayed on your platform or to be processed by your own application?

3. bmoney

bmoney

I’m using thinkorswim right now. Whether I’m able to have it displayed there or on a separate page like how the nasdaq book works, I’m fine with both. I just want to have access to it cause some of my best trades are from information I get from nyse data I get from other people. I just don’t know where to get to subscribe to it.

4. guru

guru

Just click on Active Trader. This is the open book for whatever stock or futures you select:

upload_2020-7-9_14-29-3.png

5. qlai

qlai

I don't think TOS allows you to subscribe to full depth books, at least not on my version. On IB, you can subscribe to both imbalances and NYSE OpebBook.

6. bmoney

bmoney

Are you able to subscribe to any of these books via outside of a broker, or do the feeds have to run through my platform? I’ve been debating switching to tradestation so maybe they can offer that data

7. qlai

qlai

It would be too expensive. Are you sure you need NYSE OpenBook - full depth feed?

8. bmoney

bmoney

Ahh didn’t realize. I’ll have to try and find some brokers that offer it then. I definitely would want it though