How do I sell my system?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Port1385, Sep 6, 2008.

1. I have been working on something recently, that i have finally realized is a fundamental way that markets work. I observed this while working on several algorithms, and noticed this constantly cropping up.

It has nothing to do with scalping, thin markets, TA, Penny Stocks, Indicators, Fundamentals, Gann, EW, Patterns, Trends, Supp/Res, Astro or other bizarre methods. It is simply a very tradable statistically valid way that many markets work.

I have tested this 6 ways to Sunday, and it is quite robust. I tried to break it, and it holds up quite nicely.

And I realize now, that when you find something, you can do much better only trading on your own (unless the price is right). I have other edges that I am happy with. But THIS is far beyond anything I have ever seen. certainly not be something that will appear on an advisory to make a couple hundred a month.

I will not be "posting trades live", because seeing the trades, it may soon be apparent what the logic is. I am still scratching my head trying to figure out why this seems mostly unnoticed by the trading community.

How do I sell my system?

2. ATLien

ATLien

3. very hard to do.

hard to get someone to believe in you.

4. ssblack

ssblack

5. Baywolf

Baywolf

heh. I'm tempted to block this noob, but then again, I am quite entertained by these posts.

6. You have found the Holy Grail and you want to sell it???

Trade your Holy Grail and make billions.

Please post again after your first million dollars in profits.

7. TraderZones===Port1385
    Get's the Jackass Award!!!

[​IMG]

TraderZones===Port1385

06-02-08 11:13 PM

I have been working on something recently, that i have finally realized is a fundamental way that markets work. I observed this while working on several algorithms, and noticed this constantly cropping up.

It has nothing to do with scalping, thin markets, TA, Penny Stocks, Indicators, Fundamentals, Gann, EW, Patterns, Trends, Supp/Res, Astro or other bizarre methods. It is simply a very tradable statistically valid way that many markets work.

I have tested this 6 ways to Sunday, and it is quite robust. I tried to break it, and it holds up quite nicely.

The pricetag is $250,000. There will not be "discounts". I will give an interested party a complete month to verify (method TBD), by which they will realize that it works quite well, better than anything they have seen, with very good system stats. This will be after a sizable part of the money has been escrowed and a legal agreement set up, however.

And I realize now, that when you find something, you can do much better only trading on your own (unless the price is right). I have other edges that I am happy with. But THIS is far beyond anything I have ever seen. certainly not be something that will appear on an advisory to make a couple hundred a month.

I will not be "posting trades live", because seeing the trades, it may soon be apparent what the logic is. I am still scratching my head trying to figure out why this seems mostly unnoticed by the trading community.

This is a serious offer.

Many will chuckle, but I will be putting those on ignore.

Port1385===TraderZones

New Post 09-06-08 12:42 PM

I have been working on something recently, that i have finally realized is a fundamental way that markets work. I observed this while working on several algorithms, and noticed this constantly cropping up.

How do I sell my system?
    :D :D

8. If you're trying to sell your system (which may or may not be bogus) here you are obviously barking up the wrong tree.

But then again, since there is one born every minute, it is possible that some fool may come along and actually give you money for the POS sytem that you're trying pawn off on someone.

Just don't expect us to make it easy for you ... :)

#10     Sep 6, 2008