How do I recover money from a broker?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by JapaneseGroupFx, Mar 13, 2020.

1. perhaps with a chargeback, it is a protective measure for customers, which involves the return of funds from a card that has been used in a transaction.
    I work with LVMexchange and before working with them I searched and found out about all licenses because I had heard about scams and fraud. Thank God I have been super with them

#41     Apr 6, 2020
  2. Logan15

Logan15

When you realize the potential signs of being scammed, the first thing you should do is contacting the broker.

You can send them a polite email saying that you haven’t seen your withdrawal processed for a specific period of time (ideally after 14 business days since you made the withdrawal request). Tell them to process it immediately, and you will give them a good rating on the internet.

#42     Apr 6, 2020
  3. deltaf0rce

deltaf0rce

How degenerate and desperate do you have to be to trade a broker in a country listed with economic sanctions?

#43     Apr 6, 2020
    bone likes this.
  4. bone

bone

Amen Brother.

#44     Apr 6, 2020
  5. bone

bone

It could be argued that you shouldn’t be allowed to manage other people’s money if you don’t have the sense and fiduciary responsibility to use REGULATED Brokers and trades on REGULATED trading exchanges. :banghead:

#45     Apr 6, 2020
  6. tedmos38

tedmos38

If you are having business with a non-regulated broker, then it is not possible, as the Forex brokers that are not regulated don't have any obligation to return the money of the investor. They can just run away taking all your money and you can do nothing about it.

However if you have business with a regulated broker, then you can relax as the regulated brokers are obliged to keep all their activities sorted.

Even if there is an error in your account you can get it sorted by contacting the support department of the broker, or if the broker is not responding then you can file a complaint with the regulator, they will help you out. Moreover, with the regulated brokers, you won’t face these kinds of issues as they are very responsible for the activities of their clients, a little mistake can lead to the cancellation of their license.

#46     Sep 13, 2020
  7. Esha.J

Esha.J

Traders try in various ways to “fight” for stolen, in their opinion, funds, including hiring lawyers and lawsuits on offshore islands. The only effective option for the return of the deposit is the chargeback - a forced transaction reversal initiated by international payment systems.

#47     Sep 17, 2020
  8. honestly speaking i have never seen anyone who already make it. its a very complicated issue.

#48     Sep 20, 2020
  9. bublu

bublu

What i have learnt from my experience is that the only money which is yours is the amount which is in your own pocket or in your bank account.

#49     Sep 21, 2020