How do I overcome trading procrastination

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by valuetrend, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Thanks, in my case its not lack of opportunities, but rather lack of discipline that is keeping me out of the market.

#21     Jul 11, 2018
    CSEtrader likes this.
  2. Yes! an abundance mentality helps overcome fear!

#22     Jul 11, 2018
    CSEtrader likes this.
  3. Nice! Humility is very important. Always be willing to learn and start from scratch.

#23     Jul 11, 2018
    CSEtrader likes this.
  4. Could you please explain? Do you mean that it is sometimes productive to take breaks and do other things to then come back with a clearer mind?

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    #24     Jul 11, 2018
  5. qxr1011

qxr1011

absolutley

but one has to be very careful here

there are so many instances when one demanded so mush from himself and literally burned one's soul to the ground... do not ask too much from yourself

besides working on trading also helps to alleviate the needless self-gnawing

#25     Jul 11, 2018
    beginner66 likes this.
  6. Of course, there is no virtue in making wild trades just to overcome fear!!!!

#26     Jul 11, 2018
    CSEtrader likes this.
  7. Thanks. You are right.

#27     Jul 11, 2018
  8. I will do this!

#28     Jul 11, 2018
    CSEtrader likes this.
  9. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Yes, agree but with a little correction -
    you are called and you must demand everything from yourself, this is the only one and unique path to the pick performance. Otherwise, you can choose to lie done in the mediocrity of the comfort. So, burn yourself, shake yourself, enjoy and move ahead.
    Yes, you will be going to burn all masks which you were taught to put on your soul, you are going to burn alive of what you may believe is your soul only in order to discover what is your real soul! Don't stop, don't hesitate, don't rush or don't be afraid - trust the process, trust the One who sent you on this Earth and made this call for you to become an Elite Real trader!
    Have you tried to meditate, daily, even for five minutes?

#29     Jul 11, 2018
  10. mlawson71

mlawson71

Start trading on a small live account, that way you won't be as anxious to do it, then gradually increase your investment once you see you're successful.

#30     Jul 12, 2018
    CSEtrader likes this.