How do i know, which broker is the best?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Somrat7864, Apr 18, 2021.

1. any kind of top rating broker is really best than others in online but as a new Forex trader with lowest balance its really difficult to survive on there successfully.

#61     Sep 1, 2021
  2. If you are new in forex then you should choose a top-rated forex broker where your money will be in safe hands.

#62     Sep 3, 2021
  3. dima777

dima777

You go with the broker who has a good reputation with high speed traders - like IC Markets.

#63     Sep 3, 2021
  4. kroxobor

kroxobor

Good advice. Many profit opportunities are concentrated in lower timeframes because uncertainty reduces as you cut time of position holding. However this requires high speed of execution if you aim to realise this trading edge

#64     Sep 5, 2021
  5. if your broker always make sure good security first of all and take very short time when time to withdrawal then you have chosen already a best broker.

#65     Sep 6, 2021
  6. Mesida

Mesida

The question of choosing the best broker is utterly subjective.
    There are a bunch of criteria that a trader should bear in mind before making the right decision. First of all, you should see whether the broker is credible and it is not a scam. Here the criteria are quite common. Firstly, you should look at the regulation. The more regulation, the less likely a broker to be a scam. More than that, you should also ask the trader community for the feedbacks as there are high chances that some people worked with this broker and he might have had some negative experience dealing with it.
    The subjective part comes next. It is all about trading conditions and you should choose the most appropriate regarding your trading style. For example, many brokers avoid working with scalpers, i.e. the brokers don't allow to close the deals in range of 60 seconds. The whole trading conditions can be fine, but this may discourage you from working with the brokerage because of your personal approach to trading. The same thing is about algotrading. Not all of the brokers support EAs, so, watch out.

#66     Sep 7, 2021
  7. Royy

Royy

I use both AJ Bell and Nexo. They were both very convenient and easy to use for me, so no complaints about either of them. I suppose you learn about the quality of customer service when there are problems that need to be addressed. I am thinking of trying the new Coinloan platform. Recently I read the article Nexo alternatives

#67     Sep 15, 2021
  8. there is no best broker in online because all brokers have so many complain by the traders , so its really difficult to recommend as a best broker.

#68     Sep 18, 2021
  9. Jaagup

Jaagup

Best or worst just depends on the experience of a trader i guess.

#69     Sep 28, 2021
  10. #70     Jan 13, 2022