How do i know, which broker is the best?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Somrat7864, Apr 18, 2021.

1. If you ask other traders, they will come up with a different list of brokers. It clearly shows that for every trader, there is a different broker that suits individual requirements.

#51     Jul 2, 2021
  2. Oghmaron

Oghmaron

A good broker has a very good rating among the competition and has won many awards in this area.

#52     Jul 5, 2021
  3. yordan

yordan

Absolutely correct. You'll be surprised the number of brokers out there that has been consistent over the years, especially those with offshore regulation that often overlooked due to some bad eggs. An example is Tenkofx. I started using this broker two years ago, but a little research showed they have been consistent for more than 9 years. The bad eggs don't last that long.

#53     Jul 5, 2021
  4. what kind of trader you are can you explain ?

#54     Aug 4, 2021
  5. I like the list you complied. I’ve already heard of several of these, although I know of one or two really good ones that aren’t mentioned.

#55     Aug 5, 2021
  6. the best broker never restrict any kind of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

#56     Aug 6, 2021
  7. Dr_Trade

Dr_Trade

Primary thing is I look for regulations under which a broker is operating. Commission also matters to me as this saves your funds.

#57     Aug 8, 2021
  8. so many brokers right now in online who still allow scalping heeding and others all trading strategies , you can check . thank yon

#58     Aug 9, 2021
  9. I can say this - until you try, you will not know!

#59     Aug 14, 2021
  10. Quelan

Quelan

And you always need to focus on your understanding of the market and your specific skills.

#60     Aug 29, 2021