How do i know, which broker is the best?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Somrat7864, Apr 18, 2021.

1. I’ve personally been happy trading with fxview’s Acttrader platform for my Mac and the trading results haven’t been better before.

#41     Jun 7, 2021
  2. Joeyadi

Joeyadi

Brokers will not be able to stay on the market for a long time if they deceive customers and give them the opportunity to earn good money.

#42     Jun 9, 2021
  3. Kajir

Kajir

Commission, conditions for depositing and withdrawing funds, responsiveness of the support service, honestly, reliability. This is what you need to pay attention to.

#43     Jun 11, 2021
  4. the best broker is a broker who always makes sure the security of funds with a wide range of trading technologies. it's a real message.

#44     Jun 15, 2021
  5. Consider things like the broker’s trading platforms, regulations, commissions, and spreads in the beginning. Like it’s important to use a low spreads broker like fxview or pepperstone to save up on the trading cost.

#45     Jun 15, 2021
  6. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

I like Oanda, even though I had a major problem with them in the past. They are not as good as they where before they were bought out, but in the US we are limited.

#46     Jun 15, 2021
  7. according to me, the best broker doesn't restrict any kinds of trading technique with scalping and hedging.

#47     Jun 18, 2021
  8. Ttinaev

Ttinaev

As for me, a good broker has a lot of good and satisfied clients.

#48     Jun 21, 2021
  9. the best broker right now to found as difficult task because almost thousands of brokers in retail market and most of them are founds to be scams.

#49     Jun 21, 2021
  10. before choosing a best broker its more appropriate to check their review , fpa is more appropriate for that , i like them for an honest review

#50     Jun 21, 2021