How do i know, which broker is the best?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Somrat7864, Apr 18, 2021.

1. I personally use Interactive Brokers, here is my pros and cons for them.
    Pros: Fast executions, little to no spread at all, commissions are bearable.
    Cons: Execution platform takes some getting used to and is inferior compared to others, margin requirements can be quite high.

I recommend them, just takes a bit of getting used to but for years they have been reliable for me. Only seen servers go down one time and it was for 5 minutes.

#31     May 4, 2021
  2. For trader very important when choosing brokers, because will become a big problem when choosing broker but fall in problem when withdrawing money rejected because many reason, personally I use FXOpen, they have a low variable spread fast execution

#32     May 4, 2021
  3. Thanag

Thanag

The broker really pays attention to how he copes with the withdrawal of funds.

#33     May 6, 2021
  4. Alsafym

Alsafym

I believe that if a broker has been on the market long enough, then indeed he has a certain degree of trust.

#34     May 10, 2021
  5. Kajir

Kajir

You just need to test the broker that you looked after in yourself and get to know him from the inside.

#35     May 12, 2021
  6. In order to find whether a broker is good or not, you gotta do some research work and explore the broker. Check whether they are offering low commissions and spreads, whether they are regulated or if they are not regulated they shouldn’t be accepting any third party applications at least,the maximum leverage they are offering, the kind of payment methods available, whether they provide negative balance protection or not, the minimum deposit they take, etc. If all these conditions are satisfactory you may go ahead.

#36     May 24, 2021
  7. Jaagup

Jaagup

You have covered almost all major factors which any trader should consider before deciding on a broker. Out of these, my main priorities are spreads, commissions & withdrawals and i got succeeded in finding a suitable broker, fxview for myself.

#37     May 26, 2021
  8. daxydet

daxydet

I use pepperstone and Turnkey Forex and I have no complaints with either of them.

#38     May 26, 2021
  9. tedmos38

tedmos38

You can consider the following points-

Spreads and Commissions

Client support system

Regulation

Ease of deposit and withdrawals

Platforms offered

#39     Jun 2, 2021
  10. Lokom

Lokom

The broker must have sufficiently favorable conditions for the client so that it is profitable for him to trade and what conditions Expertoption offers

#40     Jun 3, 2021