How do i know, which broker is the best?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Somrat7864, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Riley.R

Riley.R

To decide which is the best, you'll have to yourself test the brokers mate. The only advice I can give is to look for brokers that are regulated so that you dont run the risk of being scammed .

#21     Apr 28, 2021
  2. Isn’t hedging illegal?

#22     Apr 30, 2021
  3. Ttinaev

Ttinaev

Study carefully the conditions that the rocker offers, as well as all the official components.

#23     May 1, 2021
  4. Technically not. Hedging is rather considered a common trading technique among traders like me who are in a quest to balance the risk effectively. Having said that, there are a few brokers who don’t have a policy for allowing hedging.

#24     May 1, 2021
  5. kroxobor

kroxobor

How could a broker restrict hedging? I mean it can stop offering trading of some asset due to low liquidity, volatility, coming delisting but I don't understand the meaning of hedging restrictions. Could you please explain?

also if you trade FX CFD there are no hedging option unless you lock your position by entering opposite traders but it is dumb.

#25     May 2, 2021
  6. I’m trading with a broker that allows hedging (just an add-on to the positives), but lacks a certain set of tools I wanted. Obviously I’ve started my next broker search but want to make a right decision before having to waste my time in the hit and trial. Any suggestions?

#26     May 3, 2021
  7. There’s IC markets which comes with a no minimum deposits and allows to trade with 60 forex pairs in MT4. I’ve heard it’s good and in fact many of my friends swear by it. As for me, turnkeyforex is a great choice with spreads starting from 0 pips and commissions of just $1 per lot for ECN accounts. Apart from hedging, it also supports algo trading and a VPS.

#27     May 4, 2021
  8. @kellycobb Any FOREX traders curious about the benefits of trading on a VPS can contact me for special ET pricing.

#28     May 4, 2021
  9. Tarei

Tarei

A broker who has referred to the market for over 10 years, has a large number of clients and has a certain degree of trust.

#29     May 4, 2021
  10. Esha.J

Esha.J

Choosing a forex broker requires you first to figure out what type of investor you are and your goals in investing in currencies.

Each broker that features forex investments has advantages and disadvantages. Some of the most important things to consider are regulation, the level of security provided by these companies and transaction fees. Security features varies from broker to broker. Some brokers have integrated security features like two-step authentication keep accounts safe from hackers.

#30     May 4, 2021