How do i know, which broker is the best?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Somrat7864, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Esha.J

Esha.J

Check reviews online so that you can monitor how is that brokers service this way is best to study a broker. You can come to know all the pros and cons when you read deeply on forums and review platforms.

#11     Apr 21, 2021
  2. Pegrinn

Pegrinn

The broker must have a good reputation and fulfill their conditions as transparently and reliably as possible

#12     Apr 23, 2021
  3. Burigelv

Burigelv

If you have no experience with a broker, then you do not need to choose a broker that has recently appeared on the market.

#13     Apr 23, 2021
  4. Umrd33

Umrd33

Nobody wears complete safety, and choosing a broker you just need to turn on the logic and think reasonably

#14     Apr 26, 2021
  5. Xwell

Xwell

A good broker has a lot of people with whom he cooperates, and his conditions are always updated and expanded.

#15     Apr 26, 2021
  6. According to me the broker that provides the combination of tight spreads and lowest commissions it the best. This is a quite rare combination and if the broker is regulated, nothing beats it.

#16     Apr 27, 2021
  7. I think about spread the most broker has competitive spread and commission, but about regulated, this is an important part when choosing the broker, make sure if broker regulated like as in ASIC, FCA, etc, withdrawal process also become a consideration when choosing broker, will vain trading and make a profit but when withdrawing money not paid, maybe I am in luck when use FXOpen till now still good.

#17     Apr 27, 2021
  8. It is best to research and read reviews about a broker you are going to choose. The broker should be reliable and trusted with other good conditions.

#18     Apr 27, 2021
  9. BMK

BMK

And how is that going for you? You making money trading binary options?

#19     Apr 27, 2021
  10. thursday

thursday

What I do is to look into their website regulation and check on regulatory bodies for the same. And then look into the reviews online and see if they are good or not. If this is not helpful, what you can do is to open an account with low deposit (keep it $100, the lower the better) and try trading and see if it is good to you or not.

#20     Apr 28, 2021