how do i know if trend reversed in a bear market vs bull market?

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by mute9003, May 9, 2022.

1. mute9003

mute9003

Bitcoin doge shiba in last 2 days is one example that i was completely lost on

#31     May 10, 2022
  2. mute9003

mute9003

And also my favorite sht stock Nile(dpw) that i watch every day because theres always shady sht happening

I follow his twittee etc
    He pamps every day about mining bitcoin but whwn laid side by side it seems like bitcoin has nothing to do with nile price

#32     May 10, 2022
  3. smallfil

smallfil

I call it a reversal of trend. Not all stocks have the same patterns. V-shaped reversals are probably, very rare aside from being harder to trade. Most stocks will either consolidate or have V-type reversal patterns before, it moves higher after a long term downtrend.

#33     May 10, 2022
  4. I wasn't referencing "Grasshopper"... figured many/most would get that... but rather the Mag Citrate.

#34     May 10, 2022
  5. easymon1

easymon1

zwpoo.jpg zxpoo.jpg
    Do you think that either one of these charts illustrate a possible reversal?
    Why?

Do you have any other charts that relate to the question you pose at the top of this thread?
    How long do you plan to hold this trade?

#35     May 10, 2022
    sridhga likes this.
  6. easymon1

easymon1

#36     May 10, 2022
    sridhga likes this.
  7. mute9003

mute9003

This chart for example. I didnt trade it but i was following it.
    Its making higher highs and higher lows and looks like it was about to go for another rally but then suddenly broke down and made baby hodlers instead...

#37     May 10, 2022
  8. easymon1

easymon1

That's too bad. Maybe there are some ideas for you to explore in one of those three search returns about reversals. Maybe take a half hour and browse around there. See if something resonates with your way of doing things.

#38     May 10, 2022
  9. sridhga

sridhga

You had drawn the micro trend line. Please draw the bigger trend line. The trend on higher timeframe is down. Also please note that the Trend Channel Line overshoot did not take place and hence a retest of previous low has to be generally expected. From this perspective, you traded counter-trend.

#39     May 10, 2022
  10. easymon1

easymon1

That NILE chart's pretty jumbled up. Can you post it showing just the candles between mid-Feb and mid-April and spread them out with no drawings?

#40     May 11, 2022