How do I get a Full Refund from Dell ?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Neal, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Neal

Neal

I have 3 other Dell machines. They had excellent support when they first started & just like you, I referred many people to them but lately they have changed mainly because of local people they have working from them. Those people know very little about business ethics & are giving bad rep to Dell as a whole. At one point Dell had to move their support back to US & I wish that still was the case.

#21     Mar 20, 2012
  2. I can't speak for how "Dell India" handles issues. But Dell Business support in the USA is still EXCELLENT!

Buy a Precision Line. Take advantage of Dell's excellent "business" support, if needed.

#22     Mar 20, 2012
  3. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

The only thing you should have told Dell was that you've contacted your credit card company. :D

It also sounds like even doing such (contacting your credit card company) is no longer an option because you made the mistake of NEVER informing your credit card company about the problem when reimbursement was still an option within the rules of your credit card agreements because most credit card companies have a 90 day policy or a little longer.

Lesson learned...the hard way :(

#23     Mar 20, 2012
  4. Neal

Neal

Yep.

I will remember that next time.

Again Thanks for showing how credit card company can protect me.

#24     Mar 20, 2012
  5. Neal

Neal

Even for Business PCs support still would be from Local People & not from US. Situation like the one that I went thru would probably never occur in US.

#25     Mar 20, 2012
  6. Neal

Neal

They have Precision with Xeon E5645 2.4 GHz.

How would that compare with i-7 2600K ?

#26     Mar 20, 2012