How do I do this, show a picture ?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Digs, Jul 9, 2008.

1. That iceberg apparently broke into portions at oe point. When it broke it grew relatively smaller on the part formerly above water.

So that means the part formerly underwater and slowly melting along small potential fracture lines (the blue color is from inside and was caused by crushing pressures that show as blue ice) popped up to a certain extent.

They flip too and they look like they are from some wonderland. I may dig up a few flipped ones. lol.

#41     Jul 14, 2008
  2. trying out this tinypic thing

[​IMG]

edit: it worked. thanks to whoever it was that pointed out this approach.

#42     Jul 15, 2008
  3. Why would you go through all that when you can just do this (as I posted on page 1):

1) upload pic to tinypic
    2) copy the link for the one that says: IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards
    3) paste into forum

PS
    nice pic's jack!

#43     Jul 15, 2008
  4. Joe

Joe

This is an example of just using our site. In the event that Tiny Pic deletes your account your charts will be lost, however we always back everything up.

#44     Jul 15, 2008
  5. You don't need an account to post to tinypic. You just do it.

#45     Jul 15, 2008
  6. Tums

Tums

Why don't you add an option to paste the picture directly into the post without having to go through the gymnastics?
    Is it that difficult to program into the reply routine ???

#46     Jul 15, 2008
  7. Joe

Joe

We are working on updates to the site, in the mean time if you feel that Tiny Pic is a trustworthy source then by all means use them. However there is no charge for their service, so the likeliness of long time survival is minimal.

#47     Jul 15, 2008
  8. That would be the easy way. Any somewhat recent forum software offers this option but since ET is running some old software, even simple stuff is rather time consuming.

How about we start with a WYSIWYG editor? LOL

#48     Jul 15, 2008
  9. pic supply

good page 2

[​IMG]

clear page 2

#49     Jul 15, 2008
  10. [​IMG]

#50     Jul 17, 2008