how do I create a trading plan?

Discussion in 'Risk Management' started by laeott, Aug 9, 2007.

1. Right on target again Spectator ... this site is not about trading, it is about marketing. Unfortunately you know nothing about either.

#21     Jul 4, 2009
  2. Since I have used the idiots (like you) to keep promoting my site, I guess I know more about marketing than you will ever know.

Look how I get you to respond.

The great news is that there are two benefits.

Once people log into my site they say things like:

"Why wasn't I lucky enough to find a trading room like this 2 years ago?"

That makes 2 people happy. Me and the developing trader.

As far as you making a comment about what kind of trader I am ---most intelligent people see you as an idiot asshole.

How can you make a comment about something you know zero about?

That is as stupid as my telling ETers I know what color socks you are wearing.

You don't see that stupid comments like yours is what drives business to me.

A neutral person reading a dumb comment like that says "Yeah look. That Alex is up against some truly stupid people, yet he uses them to promote his business. Pretty original.

Let me check out Puretick.

Let me see if he has some original ideas to help me be a better trader.

AND I DO.

Successfully,

Alex L. Wasilewski
    Co-Founder & Head Trader
    Trades That Work
    www.puretick.com
    1-877-GOLONG1 ( 1-877-465-6641 )

#22     Jul 12, 2009
  3. Malstrom

Malstrom

I'm not gonna judge you but, a professional trader DON'T sell anything(no service signal and other BS) and even more, a trader don't talk to each other their positions and of course they don't come into a chat room and say to newbie to buy or sell, it's against a profes. trader mentality.
    So, as long as you get benefits from your site this mean (for me at least) that you are NOT a pro. trader. So please stop saying BS; close your web site and become a trader not a salesman. And no offence, but I'm sick of "traders" like you who mislead newbie who like to learn to trade/invest but are mislead by idiots that give false informations. And your videos prove my afirmation that your site gives false information.

#23     Jul 13, 2009
  4. Hey if you do not know any pro traders that is OK.

I educate traders who want to improve their trading.

The reason I am able to command a fee is because I am really good at what I do.

Let's look for a second why YOU ARE HERE.

ONLY THREE REASONS I BELIEVE.

1) YOU ARE HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT TRADING (NEED AN EDUCATOR FOR THAT).

2) YOU WANT TO GIVE ADVICE TO OTHERS (THEN YOU ARE AN EDUCATOR, HUH? YOU MAY NOT GET A FEE FOR THAT ADVICE BECAUSE NO ONE WILL PAY FOR IT---AND THAT IS FINE WITH ME)

3) YOU DON'T WANT TO LEARN. YOU DON'T WANT TO TEACH.
    YOU JUST WANT TO SEE YOURSELF IN PRINT.

AS FAR AS ME, SINCE 2002 I EARNED MY LIVING TRADING---NO OTHER SOURCE OF FUNDS. PAYING AS MUCH AS I DID TO THE IRS SORT OF TELLS ME THAT I AM A PRO TRADER.

WHEN OTHERS ASKED ME TO TEACH THEM AT THE END OF 2006 WE STARTED PURETICK.

So to correct your statement. All the other pro traders, other than me, do not provide trading education services.

But even there you are wrong.

I took private mentorships with 3 world class full time pro traders before I becaame consistent.

So you might want to look into your statement before following the common consensus of moronic newbie traders who populate ET.

Like one of my critics who was dispensing trading advice for free on ET. When I had the Dade County PD arrest him (was calling in threaths), we found the asshole living in a trailer park. He was 19 years old and worked part time at Walmart.

LOL

Successfully,

Alex L. Wasilewski
    Co-Founder & Head Trader
    Trades That Work
    www.puretick.com

#24     Jul 13, 2009
  5. Remember all.

Today and tomorrow we will be doing a live Tape Reading demo along with one of our trading room students who will also be calling trades.

Guess that will shut some people up.

Of course they will want a track record AFTER THE FACT, LOL.

THE ONLY TRACK RECORDS THAT COUNT ARE THE ONES WE DO LATER, WITH THE WORLD WATCHING.

Successfully,

Alex L. Wasilewski
    Co-Founder & Head Trader
    Trades That Work
    www.puretick.com

#25     Jul 13, 2009
  6. I hope you sobered up in time for the opening, that was some drunken rant last night Alex!

You really set quite an example for new traders.

Your mom must be proud of you boychicle!

:D

#26     Jul 13, 2009
  7. Malstrom

Malstrom

I'm here just to help some others peoples to avoid sales-man who don't give a damn about newbie.
    Now I will tell you who I'm:
    I'm a BORED trader who trade for years and who CAN CUT LOSSES asap, let winning positions OPEN and acumulate profit and I'm NOT afraid of corection or other stuff like that because I have a SOUND MANAGEMENT PLAN. I don't get emotionaly involved, i mean: not excited anymore about profits or sad about losess, I can sleep very well because my risk is under control, I don't use technial analys because I learned that TA is just garbage and if you don't agree with me, go into a tradind department at a bank/fund/whatever and ask them what they think about TA... . They will start to laugh in your face. Btw, when you go into the bank go straight into trading dept. not in the front office where idiots write poor analys and give advice on reuters/bloomberg about "the x security has reached the daily 200 MA and we expect a retreace" LOL

So far, if you really are a pro trader you should know "who I'm" just from reading what I wrote here.

I saw on your videos that you still use tech. indicator. lol If you are trading since 2002 and you still use technical indicators well... I know that you don't give a damn about my opinion but, you are a SALES MAN and NOT a trader!! And don't take it to personally but you are a LOSER in trading or... you are struggling in trading and this "small fee" that you get from newb. complete your income.

BUT " I am really good at what I do "

Yes, you are really good in the "sales" department not in trading.
    So, for those who want to join in different chat rooms or other services like that, DON'T pay a PENNY, because SALES MAN can't teach you how to trade, they are just some failed traders who learned some poor technics and preach this WRONG aproach.

"I took private mentorships with 3 world class full time pro traders before I becaame consistent."
    Ok, this is a good one, lol. This is... BS at its finest!

Now, I'm not going to post again regarding you because I have better things to do... I have a real life and I don't stay on ET to acumulate over 2700 post.
    Au revoir.

later edit: ohhh and you still day trade. Ok, now is very clear what is your experience level-> poor.

#27     Jul 13, 2009
  8. Final comment.
    Go back to what shit hole country you came from loser before I send the US Marines to pound you back to the Stone Age.

Successfully,

Alex L. Wasilewski
    Co-Founder & Head Trader
    Trades That Work
    www.puretick.com

#28     Jul 17, 2009
  9. Buy low.

Sell high.

Successfully,

Alex L. Wasilewski
    Co-Founder & Head Trader
    Trades That Work
    www.puretick.com

#29     Jul 20, 2009
  10. Kindly excuse the contrary opinion, but you don't need a fucking "trading plan" if you have a system that works. Everything else is irrelevant. And with regard to the people who "help" you here, as we say in Texas, "Beware the cowboy who has no cows."

#30     Jul 20, 2009