How do i change it so I see more posts per thread?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Max E., Aug 28, 2017.

1. Max E.

Max E.

How do i change it so I see more posts per thread?

I looked through my user prefrences, still cant find it, i just want to change it to where i see more posts per page, so if im using ET on my cell phone im not having to constantly roll it over, I.E. I just want to flip it to where i can see 50 posts per page or something.

I:s there any way to do this or am i just being obnoxious?

I checked preferences, user profile, everything, but i cant just up the number of posts i see per thread, it most likely has more to do with me than you, buit i just wanna know how to do it.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2017
  2. Baron

Baron ET Founder

It's locked in at what you see, and is not a selectable preference. It's possible that we may provide an infinite scroll option in the future so that all posts are on one page and loaded dynamically as you scroll down.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2017
    Max E. likes this.
  3. Max E.

Max E.

I might be wrong on this but i thought on the old software we could up the number of posts we see per thread, i understand how this might not work for you as a website owner though, as it probably generates a lot less clicks, but it would be nice if there was a happy medium, it becomes really tough to read long threads especially in the journal section without being able to up the number of posts you can see per page.

4. Put your glasses on.

:cool:

Max E. and lawrence-lugar like this.
  5. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, touche, i guess vodka always doubles the amount of posts i can see too. :D

6. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Wait until you view a thread while drinking bourbon. Now we are talkin' quadruple the posts you can see! :fistbump::D

Max E. likes this.