How do C students get into Harvard Business School?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bungrider, Apr 9, 2004.

1. I am not annoyed. Would that be intelligent? If I am caught in a lie, is far worse for me personally.

Michael B.

P.S. Lose the pride, you might grow.

http://storiesonline.net/Pages/writerguide.html

#41     Apr 11, 2004
  2. Poison Pen's Guide for Amateur Writers of Erotica
    by Andrew Nellis, aka the Poison Pen © 1997

I think I'll win this ellipsis debate. Your reference is questionable. Good try there buddy! lmao

#42     Apr 11, 2004
  3. I can admit my mistakes as well. Don't be so presumptuous. I'm the most self-depricating person you'll ever (ever) meet.

I love growing.

#43     Apr 11, 2004
  4. You beat Electric...now go do great things in your life. Another one bites the dust, your the greatest. High Five!

:)

Michael B.

P.S. I was young once.

#44     Apr 11, 2004
  5. I'm just joshing, remember? My grammar is nearly as bad as yours. I'm just teasing you. I don't actually think much less of you because you lack a knowledge of basic English grammar. I'm just joshing buddy. Remember my grandma. LOL.

I'm not as young as you may think.

#45     Apr 11, 2004
  6. Folks, do you see the lesson here and how this discourse is on topic. Look at the title of the thread and read the authors contribution and judge for yourself.

Some things are important to some and not important to others. What is important here in this thread?

Michael B.

#46     Apr 11, 2004
  7. Don't be such a control freak. The posts can digress as much as we want them to. It matters little.

#47     Apr 11, 2004
  8. Excuse me? I am erotically correct!

Michael B.

#48     Apr 11, 2004
  9. Again, read between the lines. You are missing the point with your contributions to this thread.

Michael B.

P.S. How you spell success, may not be how others spell success mentally and as you want, literally. How one arrives there is at debate here. Also values, motivation, and self-worth could be discussed. The piece of paper helps some, while others never use it. Does that mean they wasted their time?

#49     Apr 11, 2004
  10. Of course, and, I didn't know that you really wanted to discuss success.

#50     Apr 11, 2004