How do C students get into Harvard Business School?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bungrider, Apr 9, 2004.

1. your alright kid.....just joshin'

Michael B.

P.S. Were you the guy with the grandma?

#31     Apr 11, 2004
  2. I'm just joshing too excpet for the elipsis ignorant part.

#32     Apr 11, 2004
  3. we all have our limitations..................................................................................

M.i..c...h....a....e.....l B.

#33     Apr 11, 2004
  4. Yeah she's still alive. It's funny how people always remark about my grandma thread, as if it wasn't "cool" or something. I'm not saying that that's what you're thinking I'm just informing you of my pondering.

She still has a lot of money in SA, and my uncle, the great sandwhich king of Canada who is responsible for her accounts, won't even reply to my emails.

#34     Apr 11, 2004
  5. ~~~Thanks for the update and Good luck~~~

MiChAel B/

#35     Apr 11, 2004

6. cute

#36     Apr 11, 2004
  7. I think that just about covered it LOL

Michael B.

#37     Apr 11, 2004
  8. good luck to you

#38     Apr 11, 2004
  9. Punctuation [ellipses and elides]:
    The ellipse is possibly the single most overused punctuation mark by amateur (and many professional!) writers. The ellipse is represented by three periods (or "pips") in a row ("..."). It is NEVER less than three or more than three. It is ALWAYS three.

An ellipse is used to indicate an incomplete thought, and takes the place of a period. It should NEVER be used to represent a pause! If you wish to indicate a pause, a comma, semi-colon, or colon should be used instead. Generally, grammatically complete sentences should not end in an ellipse. Only sentence fragments (those sentences which do not possess a subject, verb, and object) should end in an ellipse.

I("...") stand("...") corrected("...")

Michael B.

#39     Apr 11, 2004
  10. What book are you quoting because I have an official book on grammar that dictates what I previously wrote. PS I know how annoying it can be to be corrected, but you'd rather deal with it now than continue make mistakes.

#40     Apr 11, 2004