How did you trade the last 5 days?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by .sigma, Dec 6, 2019.

1. let me tell everyone here that it is not a magic trade or anything. it is expensive and brokers love it because in the end you do a ton of trades and typically lose less faster but more of your money is converted into commissions

#51     Dec 9, 2019
    murray t turtle likes this.
  2. BONE when you actually start to trade let me know so i can easily take your money you snake oil salesman

#52     Dec 9, 2019
  3. and out of know where overnight is now an expert at spreads too.. lol this site is a joke. you have 1 or 3 people masquerading as 5 to 10 to get people to talk and click and get hits on teh site for advertising. I post on here for TRUTH.

#53     Dec 9, 2019
  4. sigma for someone that says they dont know what they are looking at when they see clearly a butterfly n corn and then thinks they have the right to call me out when they obviously dont have a clue needs their head examined

#54     Dec 9, 2019
    murray t turtle likes this.
  5. Overnight

Overnight

I am not talking about exchange-supported spreads. I am talking the manual legging way, which is a "fake way." I was doing a manual-legging thing in CL a couple years ago that was working for me. I found equities and abandoned my old instruments for the new hotness, equities. I am having a hell of a time with it, but I can tell you...

Trying a manual fly on RB or HO would put hair on your ass. That is what I meant.

As for your claim that I am masquerading as multiple people under multiple logins to make it help hits on the advertising here?

@Baron, how many usernames have you seen come through this IP#?

#55     Dec 9, 2019
    .sigma likes this.
  6. %%
    DEC tends to be super strong in tech;
    but with QQQ >> better than 32% YTD, i took some tech profits this week/today, late.I like a good uptrend; + its a bull Market you know; + good STRONG QQQ close last week+ horrible intraWeek QQQ low, last week.

IBD founder /fund manager hates last week in DEC. Even though barchart rates QQQ 100% buy long term +100% buy med term+ 100% buy short term; weekly sell QQQ volume is picking up + buy volume is smaller/weaker. OOPs!!!!!!! I also wish everyone good fortune/good dividends....................................................................................................................

#56     Dec 9, 2019
    .sigma and ironchef like this.
  7. Snuskpelle

Snuskpelle

lol this thread went off the rails.

#57     Dec 12, 2019
  8. .sigma

.sigma

P/L Open (for the week): +$2,414

#58     Dec 12, 2019
  9. lmfao..this site is comedy for anyone that really trades. i finally get it now!!

#59     Dec 14, 2019
  10. Amun Ra

Amun Ra

So close!!! Grrrr... Maybe next week I'll beat you.

#60     Dec 14, 2019
    .sigma likes this.