How did you save up enough to trade?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by G_Jimbo, May 19, 2006.

1. uh, we might have met then, i act as intermediary for receivers.

#51     May 28, 2006
  2. Yep I remember you now. You were the guy checking out my testicles when I first started in the business.

I remember telling you several times "you touch em, you own em"

Steve

#52     May 28, 2006
  3. ahh, yes indeedo...and made good money on 'em, there was so plenty of flesh and meat there i took a chance and split 'em in 4. made a real killin' man..thx, if it wasn't for u no way i wud be here tradin me fx spot acct.

thx again

#53     May 28, 2006
  4. Adobian

Adobian

if 9 out of 10 gamblers use about 5K to trade for a living and end up feeding their money to the bigger more experience fish, I'd say "I am very sure they will lose."

I don't know any "right methodology" call for 5K to start with.

And I don't care about any P/L Journals online. Anything could be frabicated, even the government's economic reports could be easily spinned.

Hey folks, why not, just throw out 5K and make 1K+ a day . Wow, what a way to make a living. Even doctors can't make that much. And you don't need 10 years of hard schooling for this. Now let's not all jump in, one by one please ... How about taking a number uh ?

#54     May 28, 2006
  5. patoo

patoo

...and back on topic..

Fortune #1 won and lost: granny died back in '92 and left me 50k, bless her. I got hooked on the market

Borrowed Fortune #2 on the house and got bit pretty bad in the dot com wars. Got a divorce. Sold the house to pay off loan.

New mate. New House. Saved up Fortune #3 'cuz I got no debts! And I am not giving that one back....ever!

..off topic...

I can't make any money with just 5k in the account, either. Need at least 20k

#55     May 28, 2006