how did you learn trading

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by tomlelab, May 12, 2005.

1. you are not going to become a trader all on your own or if you devote anything less then your entire life to trading. at best, you will be an astute investor that banks 100% returns consistently. just because you can dribble and put up layups doesn't make one a 'trader'. traders train non-stop, the good ones anyway. for example, it takes at least 2 years to roll on your own at SIG and they have some of the best traders(at what they do). there are maybe 50 individuals that can attain "exact" success. everyone else including myself work there ass off to make consistent coin day in and day out. physics, math, art, fractals, counterintuitive training, etc. etc. one must master the things that originate markets if one wants to master them.
    hope we understand now...

alex

#31     May 27, 2005
  2. dugan176

dugan176

Tastytrade.com

#32     Apr 12, 2016
  3. how did you learn trading

i learned about trading as a direct result of the 2008 financial crisis :banghead::cool:
    So grateful...for the greedy bankers, realtors, and careless home buyers! :confused:;)
    ...i wouldn't be where i am today, if not for this major crisis that made big headlines then.

#33     Apr 13, 2016