How did you do for 2011?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by peilthetraveler, Dec 30, 2011.

1. hkrahra

hkrahra

at what price?

#21     Dec 31, 2011
  2. hkrahra

hkrahra

will you then please shutthefuckup!!!!!!!

#22     Dec 31, 2011
  3. noddyboy

noddyboy

I am up 50% net.

#23     Dec 31, 2011
  4. lol what a great and delusional thread.

#24     Dec 31, 2011
  5. ok, i will be the first to report negative:

-4% longterm system

+70% swing trading.

I was happy about -4% as I wheathered in cash considerable part of fall.

but unhapppy with swing as yields from winning trades was way too low.

$ wise best year ever.

#25     Dec 31, 2011
  6. how so? unless you are so big you have liguidity problems what difference does it make if you made 10% on 10k or 10m?

#26     Dec 31, 2011
  7. Delusional my ass. There have been winners in this market and they will probably do well next year. PEIX had a nice run up near the end of 4Q. It was nearly a double. A bussiness aquaintence bought some BAC and I told himthat he would be sitting on it for a while. Is this delusional? My ivory price has stayed stable during the entire market colapse and commands high prices. Is this delusional? People who shorted the Euro are probably happy right now. It is holding under 1.30 are they delusional? It sounds like some people are a bit jealous and have drunk to much haterade this year.

Kiss my 8 million dollar ass ,
    (YES I DO OWN ONE OF THE IMPERIAL SEALS OF CHINA) AND IT WAS CHECKED BY PRINCETON UNIVERSITY // GFY

HAVE A MISSERABLE 2012 :)

Akuma

BUY GOLD !!!!

#27     Dec 31, 2011
  8. Clown shoes.

This guy is living proof that population control in China isn't working.

#28     Dec 31, 2011
  9. d08

d08

Assuming we are talking about short term trading.
    The fact that you think trading with 10k or 10m is the same, tells a lot about you. It's not even remotely similar, you could only trade ES or a small selection of ETFs without considerably moving the price, even small amounts add up over time. That's why so many of the super-wealthy take longer perspectives, the problem of liquidity is taken out of the equation.

#29     Dec 31, 2011
  10. %'s mean close to nothing when you're talking about trading, paying rent, taxes, putting food on the table with your own money.

Had my best year personally, but closed the last month on a disappointing note. Will not be satisfied with less than a 7-figure year for 2012.

#30     Dec 31, 2011