How did Paris Hilton avoid jail again

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by morganist, Sep 20, 2010.

1. Your soft, forgiving, commendable moderating style belies your harsh, tyrannical and judgemental style in real life.

#31     Sep 22, 2010

2. This ain't jail. This be HEAVEN. Expensive but worth it!!!

http://www.hiltonarcdetriomphe.com/en/photo-gallery.html

highly recommended especially by 2 broke fuckers, deadbroke and his buddy Johnny. We had no money but between us, 18 credit cards and we hammered amex., carte blanche and diners real good. :) :D :D

location is just too awesome to ignore, Eiffel Tower, Place de la Concorde.

Our french guide felt kind of sorry for us firsttimers to Paris so he didn't overcharge and instead really helped. Great advice. But did we listen to all of it? Fck no, we went to the Moulon Rouge (bill > 1000 bucks on amex), picked up two stunners and the next morning found out they were hookers - Johnny was stunned, but I asked if we could put the charges on amex? :) :)

#32     Sep 23, 2010
  3. fhl

fhl

What lies are you referring to? The wmd's? The ones that Bill Clinton said they had? The ones that Al Gore said they had? Or maybe it was the ones that John Kerry said they had? The ones the entire democratic leadership said they had?

Well go ahead and throw them all in jail if you can really produce evidence of broken laws that you refer to. I agree that we would all be better off of the above mentioned were in prison.

And if we took something by force from Iraq, I want my share of it. Where is it?

#33     Sep 23, 2010

4. WMDs, the alleged pally relationship between Saddam Hussein and Osama bin laden ..... the lies started with British Intel and the US lapped it up and embellished it further.

The bribed eastern euro CUNT-ries will take it in the ass soon for accepting money for approval to kill innocent people. Sovereign crashes coming aplenty.

Bush had an 85-92% approval rating to go to war - so the americans were in on it. That is likely YOU TOO (question of odds) :) :)

They should ALL be in jail. That means 85-92% of the americans at ET.

That they are now getting fcked by the Economy and the black guy is poetic justice.

Someone with any commonsense should just burn down the whole country and start from scratch. Its a fckin disgrace. A loooong ways away from where SHE (America) used to be and sinking fast.

The BEAR will polish her off. Transgressions of this magnitude eventually catch up and when they do, they run their course.

Secession inevitable - 6 country-split up soon. I'm sticking with California.

:) :)

#34     Sep 24, 2010
  5. It's not a crime to be a bad example. It's not a crime to buy something poor people produce.

It is a crime to violently kidnap and then imprison someone for 4 years. Based on triple damages you should spend 12 years inside for your suggestion.

#35     Sep 24, 2010