How did Paris Hilton avoid jail again

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by morganist, Sep 20, 2010.

1. That's a cure for premature ejaculation.

#21     Sep 22, 2010

2. How long were you an addict, trav? How were you able to quit?

:)

#22     Sep 22, 2010
  3. Paris Hilton has been denied entry to Japan.

I think it's unfair. No one has ever been denied entry to Paris. :D

#23     Sep 22, 2010
  4. Not even Baby Doc or Idi Amin.

#24     Sep 22, 2010
  5. morganist

morganist Guest

Very funny. Have you ever seen her round NY?

#25     Sep 22, 2010
  6. i must agree with you on this one.

:D

#26     Sep 22, 2010
  7. Hello

Hello

I can attest to this, i tried coke for the first time when i was drunk, and it made me feel like a million bucks, then i started doing it alot in the rare circumstances i actually had time to drink, when i first started making money in the market, but only when i was already drunk. The first time i tried it was also on a house boat in the shuswaps with half naked chicks everywhere so it was basically the time of my life, it planted the seed in my mind that coke=best feeling ever.

I have never actually had a craving for it when i was sober, but when ever i have one to many drinks the thought is always in the back my mind. I got to the point where every second weekend when i would go to the club i would end up doing it, but i despised the feeling when i was coming down, and the sun was up and i had to go home at like 9:00A.M. the next day. The problem is that the night basically doesnt end till you run out of coke, and thats always the shittiest feeling in the world when it happens. Plus once you get home at 9:00 AM you cant fall asleep so you are left pondering all the money you spent the night before and all the stupid shit you did. Atleast if you drink to much you forget the majority of the stupidity and you can sleep it off... :)

I do it now on extremely rare circumstances, like bachelor parties, or flat out crazy nights, but I wish i could go back to the first day i did it, and just not bother, cause i know most times when i drink the thought atleast pops into my mind for a couple seconds, even though i have the willpower not to do it, the thought is always there.

#27     Sep 22, 2010
    #28     Sep 22, 2010
  9. GTG

GTG

#29     Sep 22, 2010

10. >>> There is more to this than the personal use. <<<

Taking your cue, expanding the concept from "personal" to countries ......

when we invaded Iraq on a lie and killed hundreds of thousands and took what we wanted by force, given that we had alot of influence on others (more like bribing ability) smaller countries might imitate the behaviour and get addicted to lawlessness+no punishment.

And continuing with your train of thought ....

think about the effect this drug has on the millions of people who were forced to endure torrents of pain and sorrow. They were treated terribly.

#30     Sep 22, 2010