How did Paris Hilton avoid jail again

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by morganist, Sep 20, 2010.

1. I have never tried Cocaine, how does it feel like?

#11     Sep 21, 2010
  2. I would love to do a coked up Paris Hilton. She'd be willing to go all night. Now THAT'S hot!

#12     Sep 21, 2010
  3. #13     Sep 21, 2010
  4. #14     Sep 21, 2010
  5. It makes you feel kind of 'pumped up and ready to go', but I wouldn't advise anyone try it for the first time. Breaking one's coke virginity is like Russian roulette; If you 'lose' (=you realize you love cocaine) you'll be craving it for the rest of your life.

I've met many people who are better off on opiates than not, but I've never heard anyone say the same of stimulants. "I've been habitually using coke/meth for the past few years and my life is better off for it" ...is something I've never heard anyone say, ever.

#15     Sep 21, 2010
  6. From WebMD

An increasing sense of energy and alertness, an extremely elevated mood, a feeling of supremacy
    On the other hand, some people describe other feelings tagging along with the high:

irritability
    paranoia
    restlessness
    anxiety

After you come down from the high and experience withdrawal....depression and anxiety, fatigue, difficulty concentrating, inability to feel pleasure, increased craving for cocaine, physical symptoms including aches, pains, tremors, and chills.

And to think people PAY $50-$100 per gram to feel all those wacky emotions. But if thats not enough to deter you, remember that cocaine is responsible for more emergency room visits than any other illegal drug. Here are the effects on the body...

Heart. Cocaine is bad for the heart. Cocaine increases heart rate and blood pressure while constricting the arteries supplying blood to the heart. The result can be a heart attack, even in young people without heart disease. Cocaine can also trigger a deadly abnormal heart rhythm called arrhythmia, killing instantly.

Brain. Cocaine can constrict blood vessels in the brain, causing strokes. This can happen even in young people without other risk factors for strokes. Cocaine causes seizures and can lead to bizarre or violent behavior.

Lungs and respiratory system. Snorting cocaine damages the nose and sinuses. Regular use can cause nasal perforation. Smoking crack cocaine irritates the lungs and, in some people, causes permanent lung damage.

Gastrointestinal tract. Cocaine constricts blood vessels supplying the gut. The resulting oxygen starvation can cause ulcers, or even perforation of the stomach or intestines.

Kidneys. Cocaine can cause sudden, overwhelming kidney failure through a process called rhabdomyolysis. In people with high blood pressure, regular cocaine use can accelerate the long-term kidney damage caused by high blood pressure.

Sexual function. Although cocaine has a reputation as an aphrodisiac, it actually may make you less able to finish what you start. Chronic cocaine use can impair sexual function in men and women. In men, cocaine can cause delayed or impaired ejaculation.

Still want to try it? Good luck then

#16     Sep 21, 2010
  7. <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wpGtgZw5Z_U?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wpGtgZw5Z_U?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

#17     Sep 21, 2010
  8. I should correct my statement above: This only applies to the <b>hard</b> stimulants (coke and meth). However, some people <i>do</i> fare very well with habitual use of certain soft stimulants like provigil or (especially) dextroamphetamine (adderal).

#18     Sep 22, 2010

9. By the same token you'd be serving 10 back to back lifetimes.

------------------------------------

Crowded elevator always smell different to midget.

#19     Sep 22, 2010

10. The penalty for being caught with a small crack, if accompanied by curves, is vigorous pursuit by men with angles.

#20     Sep 22, 2010