How did everyone do today?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Kon@regal, Oct 23, 2003.

1. this thread does not mean any harm to anyone...

i just want people to see that there are a lot of winners out there and that we all could be winners...

this general thread is raise the mood of the losers and for the winners .... for the winners there is nothing better then winning :D

#51     Oct 23, 2003
  2. Dude!!! You did the Culpepper to Moss on your NQ trading!!!

AWESOME JOB!!! I knew there was a reason I liked all your postings! :D

Congrats!

Chris

#52     Oct 23, 2003
  3. did any1 catch the short on this two?

PARS or SURRE
    extremely profitable and not that fast paise stocks for the beginners trader...

#53     Oct 23, 2003
  4. lundy

lundy

i made money gross, and broke even net.

I traded mostly listed stuff.

things went well until I messed with HAR. I was up 96 cents on 2300 shares. I ended flat because of this pos... a little too gappy for my taste.

I also traded CVTX today. I shorted it 3 times at 24.40's.

I covered the first at 23.68, and the other two for about 20 cents scalps each time it hit that level...

The first one was most exciting, it was while CVTX was ripping to a high. There was about one second of tight cold fear in my chest and throat while it ripped through me to as high as .75, but 2 seconds later it was 20 cents lower, then 40, then 60.

#54     Oct 23, 2003
  5. xtrader

xtrader

up $5K+

#55     Oct 23, 2003
  6. Mvic

Mvic

but I am a dog past his prime just trying to keep up with the young turks like you who are hitting it hard every day. That's why I like your posts (in addition to the fact that you have a great attitude which comes through in your posting), you remind me of when I was just hitting my stride as a real hot shot. You have a great future man, and your attitude of enjoying every minute of it will serve you and those around you very well.

#56     Oct 23, 2003
  7. funky

funky

i'll be over for dinner tomorrow :)

#57     Oct 23, 2003
  8. you better watch out...misctrader will be over here soon to do accounting on your trades! :eek:

Chris

#58     Oct 23, 2003
  9. monkey

monkey

Would you mind elaborating on this? Thanks.

#59     Oct 23, 2003
  10. I second that about AMT4SWA. I don't post that much or visit anymore because most posts here are so negative and it wears on me. So many are stuck in the gloom and doom that they forget or don't think about the fact that there are traders pulling in big money (100K plus) every month. I would love to be in a positive trading environment with traders with the attitude of AMT4SWA. Like some others said it is good to see an upbeat thread where positive experiences are shared.

#60     Oct 24, 2003