How did Elite Trader affect your TRADING ?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Bono, Jul 10, 2002.

1. HA HA HA ...yeah sure you have very important 'news' for us regarding EGO.

rs7, are you an EGO wannabe?
    HA HA HA

#51     Jul 11, 2002
  2. Magna

Magna Administrator

A separate thread is the best idea so it doesn't get buried in an unrelated thread. And I can assure you it won't sink to the bottom as many people will add commentary. Even Super_Ego and his many, many alias' will probably add commentary! :p

P.S. At the very least FasterPussycat will keep it alive and humming....

#52     Jul 11, 2002
  3. Magna, he's got nothing or he would have said it by now. he just wants the attention. just another loser riding EGO's coattails. HA!

#53     Jul 11, 2002
  4. Bono

Bono

Another thread would be the best idea, just make sure to relate it to trading or otherwise they'll burry it in that chit chat folder.

#54     Jul 11, 2002
  5. rs7

rs7

OK...I have been waiting for Fasteregopussy to rear his hero worshipping head (heads).
    It is now 5:18...I have to run out to pick up something for my wife. I will make the revelation at 6pm....hope you can hold out. See you in about 40 minutes.

RS7

And yes, I will make it a seperate thread so that Faster can do his cheerleading and the rest of AlterEgos--oops, I mean SuperEgos' groupies can wave their pom poms to their hearts content.

See you REAL soon..

#55     Jul 11, 2002
  6. ANCHOR

ANCHOR

LOLOL!!!

#56     Jul 11, 2002
  7. rs7

rs7

Hey, FasterPussyGoldenEgoPomPomShortskirtHeroWoshipingSayNothing_Cheerleader,

You still here? And do you maintain you are NOT Superego?
    Do you believe I am a riding his coattails?
    Do you believe in your HERO?

#57     Jul 11, 2002
  8. ANCHOR

ANCHOR

Give us your dirt Rs7.

#58     Jul 11, 2002